weird celebrity crush

i dont know if there is a thread for this.

everyone at some point has a weird celeb crush, i know mine is quite common but its russell howard who is yours?

Always had a soft spot for Pat from EastEnders!

xx

Una Stubbs lol

alice dellal! i think shes gorgeous

Great idea for a thread!

Mine's Dr Lucy Worsley, Chief Curator at Historic Royal Palaces & presenter of assorting things on BBC4. There's something incredibly attractive about her knowledge & passion for her subject.

I've got quite a few. And to be honest 'weird' is fairly subjective anyway. Alot of people find it weird I find Alan Rickman & Gary Oldman hot but hey, that's just me lol. I have a strange attraction to James Corden too.

Ork wrote:

Kate Beckingsale but only when she's in the whole underworld thing

I suspect you might also like her in Van Helsing!

Ork wrote:

Kate Beckingsale but only when she's in the whole underworld thing

Oh I agree with you! But I don't think that's particularly 'weird' personally.

that one isnt partiuclarly weird but yes she is hot x

Jack Sparrow.

Cat Lady wrote:

Jack Sparrow.

Definitely not weird. I think it's weird if you DON'T find him attractive.

sub-kitten wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Jack Sparrow.

Definitely not weird. I think it's weird if you DON'T find him attractive.

Agreed! :)

i know alot of straight guys that would turn just for jack sparrow

Mmmm I said a while back when there was a similar post I really fancy Martin Whitmarsh (I call him whiplash ;-))

Hes just so smooth and sexy. I think i would tremble at the knees if I ever met him.

I also liked Christopher Walken when he was younger ... mmmm!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Mmmm I said a while back when there was a similar post I really fancy Martin Whitmarsh (I call him whiplash ;-))

Hes just so smooth and sexy. I think i would tremble at the knees if I ever met him.

I also liked Christopher Walken when he was younger ... mmmm!!

Christopher Walken dancing in the 'Weapon Of Choice' music video. Hnnnnnnnnngh....

I also have an absolute massive thing for Simon Pegg. I have done ever since I watched 'Spaced' for the first time. It's been thirteen years, why can I not just get over him and move on with my life?!

My OH thinks it's weird that I like James Nesbitt - his accent definitely contributes to the attraction

Not sure if weird or not (I'm the only person I know who like her) Helena Bonham Carter & sort of the same but not The corpses' bride (as it is still helena, but it's not!)

I have loads of crushes that people find weird....The dad from young Dracula, Mr Bloom, Keith Lemon, Dara O'Briain, Nearly all the men in Harry Potter, Louis Walsh, soooo soooo many to list!!!

jenkat wrote:

I have loads of crushes that people find weird....The dad from young Dracula, Mr Bloom, Keith Lemon, Dara O'Briain, Nearly all the men in Harry Potter, Louis Walsh, soooo soooo many to list!!!

Mr Bloom is a very popular one amongst mums

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Mr Bloom is a very popular one amongst mums

I know a few mums who'd like to be "bedded down for the night" by him.

And then there's Mr Tumble...