Weird Crush?

Who if any would you admit to having a weird crush on?

Mine would be Victoria Coren, don't ask me why because I can't explain!

Sean Connery he's like 5 times my age lol

1 Like

Gordon Ramsay or Lil Wayne people always find weird. lol

Edit! And more recently, Eamonn Holmes!!! OMG I don't know why ahhaa

David Attenborough . He's old enough to be my grandad but I could listen to him talk all
Night long

Kitten, Eamon Holmes! that not weird that plain wrong! lol

Ok eamon Holmes.... Urghhh

Haha I know it's wrong but I just dig him!!!

Lol what exactly is it about him?

Well theres hope for us all then Kitten! lol

I don't know haha! His crap jokes make me laugh. I don't find him sexy but I think I'm in love with him...absolutely sickens my boyfriend hahaha.

Like I said hope for us all Kitten! lol

oh char.........

should have kept my mouth shut haha! but hey he has a wife so im not completely alone! x

2 off you, 2 more than i would have bet on! LOL

Anthony Hopkins too

I don't find him Sexy but I think Im In love with him

Hehe that's just made my night lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

David Attenborough . He's old enough to be my grandad but I could listen to him talk all
Night long

I'm with you on this :)

Had a dirty dream about him once, that was very surprising!

Delilah he was at the local
University about a month ago giving a talk. I only found out that evening when it was on the bbc news. I almost cried. I would love to meet him

Yes man wrote:

Who if any would you admit to having a weird crush on?

Mine would be Victoria Coren, don't ask me why because I can't explain!

Nothing wrong with having a crush on Ms V Coren. She's very intelligent and attractive…not much more one could want.

My one and only crush still has to be Alice Roberts. (Just hope she never sees this — not sure if she'd be too pleased — although I'm definitely not the only one to).

Miss Char
I don't find him Sexy but I think Im In love with him

Mi_Amore
Hehe that's just made my night lol

This made me laugh too but I know what you meen I saw him and his wife on celebrity juice and they were very naughty. I'm not in love with him though.
I do have a weird crush on Mathiew Wright from the Chanel 5 morning program The Wright stuff. I love the programme, I don't find him sexually attractive, and it annoys me that if someone doesn't agree with him they're wrong, but I am a little bit obsessed with him and love how forthright and bossy he is.