Who's Your Guilty Crush?

Just for a bit of fun... I went to see the new Star Trek film last night and I'm ashamed to say that Mr. Spock really gets me going... Whether it's Nimoy or Quinto, something about him is just hot!

So I wondered who's your guilty crush? Someone that you shouldn't find hot but do...

boris johnson :P

I've mentioned this before but there's something really appealing about Russel Howard.

billy connoley . i love him (*''.*)

When I was younger, it was Louise Nurding (now Redknapp).
But now, depending on mood, it is either Keeley Hawes or Gemma Atkinson.

Younger days Roger Moore , today its Maurice Colbourne, yes I know he's been dead for 24 years, but watch him in Gangsters and Dr who as Lytton, yes please anytime.

Very secret crush....Mel Gibson when he does his heart-melting smile. Otherwise Francene Stock (ex-Newsnight)

Nigella Lawson :-)

Alice Roberts, but I don't feel remotely guilty and see no reason to.

Mr Socks wrote:

Alice Roberts, but I don't feel remotely guilty and see no reason to.

chunkyg wrote:

Nigella Lawson :-)

Ah yes... I also could have mentioned these two! Alice has to be ultimate life partner.... and Nigella definitely does something to me. My only reservation is that she's a tad too flirty maybe (?)

Una Stubbs..ever since she said she regretted not playing a "femme fatal" lol

Oh and Helen Mirren she hot hot hot

Robert Downey Jr, Gary Barlow and Marcus Mumford - Yes please!

Prince Harry

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

robert downey aint a guilty crush .. he's divine , and beautiful , and handsome , and goddamn IRON MAN lol .

Christie Brinkley. At 59 she is a guilty pleasure

Iman. Serene Somalia personified. Unobtainable, perfect. and David Bowie's squeeze. Crush? Yup. Guilty? A little bit.

Naomi Campbell. She's nucking futs² but has had an amazing face and physique for ever.

Kate Moss. Scruffy beauty who scrubs up (or rewards photoshop) amazingly well. As with Naomi - did then and does so now. Liked her best in hunters and a summer dress, none of this Vogue nonsense :-)

Contrast programm. The only policy decision from that particular future minister that I really wholeheartedly agree with, her Nigellaness.

rubysoho wrote:

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

robert downey aint a guilty crush .. he's divine , and beautiful , and handsome , and goddamn IRON MAN lol .

Agreed <3

Serena Williams. Nothing more needs saying.

amanda holden. Despite the difference of 15 years or so... Stunning lady, would marry her tomorrow haha

sophie rayworth, bbc newsreader