Wet look boots

My wife has a lush pair of legs. I want to get her some wet look one (i love them) she has a latex alergy any ideas where i can get a pair? Budget £100 is this ridiculous? Thanks in advance

4 Likes

I bought some overknee boots from asos (not sure I should be promoting another retailer?) They have quite a lot of choice to suit all budgets. Good luck!

3 Likes

Depending on what your look is, pleaser do a great selection of shoes, stilettos/knee high/etc

My mrs has some stilettos that suit most outfits and it adds an extra level of hotness that I can’t describe and she says there really comfy as well. Only downside is it takes a while to get from America.

2 Likes

Dont panic on the inside livehoney section asked if its something theyd look at because it is a part of sex. Women wearing heels during. Crazy hot. Admin for them i know but worth it.

Thank you btw ill check it out.

2 Likes

You have a £100 budget - I bought some f••k me boots about a year ago - so good and well under £50

4 Likes

Ohh tell me more. Where should i be looking. Asos has been mentioned

2 Likes

I got mine at Debenhams called lexi - less than £25 and no good to walk in - but omg how sexy

4 Likes

Ego boots and shoes or Luxe to kill.

2 Likes

I think your budget isn’t too bad - I’m not sure if you can stretch for much from pleasers but you shoukd still get something quite hood… even if it is from asos or iconic… lamoda is a good option also…

There’s loads on asos or other sites (if that’s ok to say?! Sorry can’t remember the rules) but just type it over the knee boots wet look and loads will come up.
Ones ranging from £16 - £50

1 Like

I’m not sure we can recommend something specific; but have the confidence to look around and see. With online shopping so easy these days, it makes it much more accessible

My partner wears some knee length boots with a mid length heel she really only wears them when she wears a body stocking they go so well together​:wink:

1 Like

I have some cute ankle boots and a few knee highs…, most of them have a bit of a platform so i don’t tend to wear them out much; they are just fun to wear around the house though…. Nice to mix up with either skirts or some shiny leggings

2 Likes

You don’t see many ankle boots but that combination sounds very sexy for sure, they would probably look good with a short skirt with stockings and suspenders​:wink:

1 Like

Or even shiny crotchless tights with a short skirt​:wink:

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

How about wet look boots with your catsuit​:wink:”knee high”:blush:

1 Like

I have some black and tan pairs that would equally look amazing with it!

1 Like

Yes they certainly would are they wet look or leather boots? Leather boots would look amazing :wink:

1 Like

Always open to having more boots!

1 Like