Liquid Leggings

I was just wondering if other forum users have a thing for - or like - liquid leggings? Or perhaps wet look leggings? You know the type I mean: really high shine leggings?

I see a lot of women wear them nowadays and they certainly set my heart racing. I’d love my OH to wear a pair I bought for her from here a bit more. They have a very handy zip that runs around the crotch for some very spicy sex sessions! When she teams them up with her black knee boots I’m like putty in her hands!

I just wondered if any other people like them and why?

I think I’m getting a bit addicted! :tongue:

7 Likes

Yes its a sexy look, you can also get liquid latex that you can paint on(naked if you want) ?

Liquid latex to paint on? I didn’t know this! Now that sounds exciting!

1 Like

Yes yes yes! I love it when my wife wears her wet look leggings.

1 Like

Yes i love the feel , sound and smell of latex leggings or otherwise :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I took the plunge and brought a pair of wet look leggings.
Well let’s just say, that they did the job, and they didn’t stay on for long :smirk:

So I can safely say that they passed the test, hubby loves me in them!

4 Likes

@latex_lover1 love the look of these, your definitely not alone there!!! We will have to add a pair to the collection soon.:heart:

1 Like

@latex_lover1 … you certainly paint an appealing picture of them.!!

1 Like

Wet look leggings you say…. Interesting !

2 Likes

If you’ve never worn a pair, I’d recommend you do!

I bought my OH a pair from Love Honey and the zip runs seductively around her intimate area. Seeing her in a pair sends me wild! When she teams them up with her black knee boots……well……

3 Likes

I bought a pair of these for my wife. Haven’t had a chance to wear them yet, but I’m pretty excited about when she does!
She tried them on really briefly and looked great!!!
I’m a fan of all the wet look lingerie and we have an increasing collection :lovehoney_heart: :lovehoney_heart: :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed! They’re the ones I bought my OH

1 Like

For me there an absolute turn on I think they are so sexy

2 Likes

I’d highly recommend the Lovehoney zip around wet look leggings.

You won’t be disappointed!!!

1 Like

Big fan. It sadly seems that the peak of them being worn in public was pre-Covid and since the world opened up again, haven’t seen as many when out and about

2 Likes

Really? I seem to see loads about at the moment, and certainly love seeing them on my OH. Her bottom and legs look amazing in them!

Wet look leggings are super hot! My OH has several pairs including a pair of FreddyStore ones.

1 Like

Freddy Stores? I’ll have to check it out!