Wet look boots

Well they are so sexy when paired with the right clothes or catsuit​:wink:or lingerie.

1 Like

I’m afraid they also stretch my budget - I’ll drop a pic into the “Shoes” thread - be warned, I’m not particularly photogenic. Be kind all! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll look lovely​:heart_eyes:, and yes all you will get is kind words from me​:blush:

1 Like

Awww - you’re sweet to say. I’m finding this forum very encouraging and kind.

I used to dream about boots just randomly turning up in the mailbox :heart::boot:

1 Like

Awww thank you Natalie and it’s just how I was brought up to be kind and nice with people, and if all your dreams came true you’d have a house full of boots​:blush:

1 Like

It would be incredible to have all sorts of heels, boots, platforms and outfits to feel more sensual. Someone cute zipping boots up my legs makes me feel :fire:!

1 Like

Yes absolutely for sure, yes I’d love to with pleasure​:wink:

1 Like

I’m sure we all dream of someone special taking us, dressing us up carefully, down to the zips, heels and leather, and then having their way with us.

1 Like

Yes we certainly do.

1 Like

I have both ankle and knee high boots… I’ve just never been brave enough to try thigh high boots… it feels like it wouldn’t be worth the money… i can’t exactly see myself wearing them out of my flat

1 Like

Ankle and knee boots are very sexy indeed I personally think thigh length boots are abit much, plus ankle and knee boots go with pretty much anything​:blush:

1 Like

I agree… it definitely depends what they are matched with…. But, that said… i wonder what they would look like with my cat suit :black_cat: :heart: :boot:

1 Like

I think they would look gorgeous either ankle or knee length​:wink:

1 Like

Might just slip into them now…

1 Like

Mmmm very nice​:heart::blush:

1 Like

Something like my catsuit and boots from the Shoes forum

1 Like

And they’re posted!

1 Like

I’ve just seen them they look lovely with the catsuit​:blush:

1 Like

Aww thanks! :heart::fire::kissing_heart::boot::high_heel:

1 Like

Just got these come through the post, a steal at £20.

Image removed by mod - Non LH site images can only be posted in Your Photos categories

Can’t wait to she her wearing these :heart_eyes:

3 Likes