What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

This glass butt plug, I’ve been eyeing it up for ages!

Some nipple suckers or clamps

And a girthy dildo of some sort, I was going to get a thrusting one but I’ve decided to play it safe and get something I’m more sure I’ll enjoy. So it’s down to these ones:

A vibrating one, I probably won’t use the vibrations much but the size and curve looks good (and it’s on offer!)

Or this one looks pretty

Or this one which would have been perfect if it was silicone and in slightly more discrete packaging (yes, the packaging does bother me!)

My current dildo is 4.5inch circumference and I’m looking to size up after realising that I enjoy larger toys (I have an inflatable one which I realised I am over inflating!), I enjoy using my hand but I’m not very flexible so there comes a point where I just can’t reach far enough! Sorry if too much info! :sweat_smile::flushed:

2 Likes

I have the purple mia one. The silicone is super soft and the texture is great. Also has a really good suction cup on the bottom. Has a solid core, so its quite dense and doesnt have a ton of give. Definitely on the more inflexible end of toys.
Is also 5.75”circ but i like it.

The shop could really do with some bigger silicone options to be honest

3 Likes

Need a hand?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/doc-johnson-belladonnas-magic-hand-dildo/a16785g20070.html

2 Likes

I did consider that one @Ian_Chimp! But I think my OH would be a bit intimidated by it or laugh at me.

Get this one instead and you can pop him right in the kisser if he gives you any sass. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: haha!

1 Like

I’m in two minds :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Standard delivery, or next day? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I normally do standard delivery

1 Like

:rofl: I think Mr Chimp was assuming you were definitely getting it but we’re in two minds over the delivery options.

Are you set on the kegal balls style because if not this FSOG remote control egg is currently 50% off.

I don’t have either the one you’ve stated an interest in or the sale one but I do have this FSOG Relentless One and it’s great so I recommend the brand. Read my review here if you’d like. Review from 2014 and it’s still working perfectly!

3 Likes

Yeah me too but I do have the Belladonna hand to help out- like all Doc Johnson stuff, it’s good quality. Still haven’t had it wrist deep though - a little worried it might not want to come back out .
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let me know what you think of the Blue Glass Butt Plug.
I’ve been looking at this one too :blush:

2 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

Thinking about buying this for OH

But the problem is the fitting. Her bust is 36F but only 10-12 waist. In the past, it’s been hard to find basques that aren’t loose around the hips.

Any suggestions folks? I think size medium would do, but it’s no good if she’s popping out on top.

2 Likes

I think if you read the reviews, that one has cups on the small side. I don’t own the one you showed because I have a similar sizing issue (size 12, 34DD). I’ve more or less given up with basques, unless they are open cup or come in different cup sizes like the Dark enchantment range.

1 Like

Try the mantric wand! Highly recommend

I have the same problem when buying for the wife.
It seems a common problem when buying for women with big boobs but a smaller waist. Interested to see suggestions.

1 Like

I can’t decide:

or

or

Anyone used/owned any of these?

just seen this:

:flushed:
oh what to buy

Thinking of getting this for the Mrs (paired with some thigh high boots :flushed:)

and this for me :bum2:

3 Likes

Is it any good