What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I missed it in the sale and now it’s gone forever :flushed:

Looks like this is the closest successor

1 Like

Can anyone recommend a good vibrating prostate massager?

I’ve never experienced this before so any advice would be great as not 100% which one to purchase!

So I’ve been looking to find some toys that are male, that can be worn potentially discreetly so my OH can have some fun when we are out and about :male_detective:.

I’ve come across the below items and seems they can be used just on your member or even during sex, however reviews are very mixed and not that many.

So I was wondering if any one had suggestions on which to get and if the main purpose of me being able to wear whilst out and about where the OH has set them to vibrate is even really going to work :man_shrugging:

image image

1 Like

@FindingLibido Closest thing is probubly the njoy plug of the same shape, which i keep eyeing up in the sale at the moment.

@LWels95 hi, sadly prostate toys arent something i know alot about. but there should be some recommendations in the forum if you dig through the threads. This one is the best place to start, there is alot of good info in there :slightly_smiling_face:

@LuciousLegs oh gosh, i really dont know. Theyr designed to be used during sex though so you might have trouble keeping them on with a semi or less. Theyr more designed as a toy to make your penis feel wider i think.
Most of the out and about toy options if you have a penis are p-spot or butt plugs (i think you might possibly be able to use some of the cock rings for it too, but youd have to check.) but there is a set of vibrating undies on the website too
(@PleasureDrone ’s review here)

3 Likes

So shiny…and pricey :pensive:. Good call though.

Still gutted at missing on the sale, it had been on my wishlist for ages.

1 Like

Yes, i missed a basque i really wanted too. Stuff goes to quickly when its so heavily reduced.

2 Likes

I’ve got the boxers version of this and fell in love. Wanted to get the thong version as I’ve never had anything like it before. If I do get it of course I’ll upload some pictures :muscle:

Also it’s 3 for 2 so win win

5 Likes

I never order clothes or lingerie online because they never fit me right, but I want to try ordering some lingerie with my next purchase… The returns section says “Products must be unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging or tags intact.” If I try my purchases on and they don’t fit, is it pretty easy to submit lingerie returns? (I haven’t had to return anything yet)

So far I haven’t had any issue with returning stuff that I’ve tried on @PKH :relaxed: As long as the tags are still attached and everything goes back into the bag it seems to be fine :woman_shrugging: :relaxed: I think the unopened is more towards toys that you bought but decided to return and things that fall under the “better sex” category such as lubes, as it’s pretty reasonable to expect people to try on the lingerie they buy to see if it fits :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s what I figured :see_no_evil: but I wanted to make sure :ok_hand:

1 Like

OH said last night while we were having anal me on her and her pegging me that she wishes I had two cock so she could feel me in both holes at the same time so we’re thinking of a clone a Willy kit but just hope we can get it right

Ive seen a guide written by someone for that. Might be on the forum, might have been in the reviews. Worth a look if you can find it

Ok thank you might get OH to try and make it she is more of an artsy crafty type person I’m more buildy type

If you cant find it i can remember bits of it. Using a cock ring was highly recommeneded (they likened the silicon molding bit to sticking your dick into warm blancmange :laughing: )

Ooh

Ah, i found a good how to. Jam “Super smash cache clone a willy” into google and it should spit it out

Looking at getting these two. Love the look as I want something to make me feel sexy.

4 Likes

The warming blowmotions looking like a good bet and I think I’ve decided on the womanizer Lily Allen. Not keen on the name but hope’s for an upgraded version of the desire are starting to fade away. I want a back-up clit sucker so need to bite the bullet on this one. Also be grabbing some lingerie, it would be rude not to :smirk:

The Classic is the same price at the minute?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/womanizer-classic-rechargeable-clitoral-stimulator/a40148g73386.html

1 Like

Interesting, I hadn’t seen that offer. I’m surprised at the mixed reviews in all honesty, aesthetically it’s very nice. Thanks for pointing
The womanizer classic out :blush:

1 Like