What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

We have this, love it. Huge Fan of the whole Tracey Cox purple set.
The rabbit is easy to use, soft, very comfortable and molds into your body shape.
I have had other rabbits but not got on with them found them very pokey.

1 Like

@AWB1955 , if you click on the top right reply bit it takes you to the original post that is being replied to, so in this case @Vicky1123 was asking about the snail vibe. I don’t own it so can’t comment myself but it does get very favourably talked about on the forum as you can still thrust while maintaining the constant clit contact (supposedly). Did you buy it? If so, how do you get on with it?

3 Likes

@Peitho hi thanks for the info. No i have not purchased the snail vib its abit pricy lots of expenditure since xmas bit it does look fascinating where you can still thrust and having a vibration on your clit you thinking of purchasing if i do will let you know

And I am thinking of getting hubby one of these, for more realistic feeling when he’s masturbating

Whats your thoughts if I should get it x

3 Likes

someone already replied but yep it was about that wild looking snail vibe! it looks like something you could definitely use against a burglar in the middle of the night if need be :joy:

@Hubby.and.Wife
I bought the Darcy version in the sale.
It was an impulse buy as the wife loves her Greedy girl and I felt left out just using my hand.
It’s a great little purchase and definitely made my wife get excited when I pulled it out the other night when she wanted to play.
It’s one of the best ones I have bought. It’s still not as exciting as her toys look. She has body shaking orgasms with certain toys, but I can’t find the Holy Grail yet.
It definitely adds to the enjoyment, and is better than a hand.

Lol

Hi thinking of ordering this but unsure on the fit. It’s for a size 14, 34E. Any advice would be good!!

3 Likes

I don’t own this one @E-rabbit but I’m now very tempted! I’ve seen a few reviews from people with 34D and 34DD boobs saying that the M/L fits perfectly although the sizing says to go for a L/XL (16-18) for 34E. If you can afford the initial outlay, I’d get both the M/L and L/XL and send one of them back for a refund. If you do get it, let me know what you think :blush:

1 Like

This
IMAGE REMOVED - IMAGES SHOULD BE POSTED IN #your-photos

1 Like

Thanks!! Think that is a good idea, been looking at some other items of lingerie on LH for my OH. I’m buying her new lingerie every month this year but this will be for Valentine’s Day, have plenty of time to decide, will also get a toy of some sort!!

4 Likes

Just spotted this new body (anyone know if it’s got poppers at the crotch? I’d rather it didn’t!)

and then there’s the thong @Peitho just posted a review for.

The bra @E-rabbit mentioned above although in black for me.

And these, currently very cheap knickers:

5 Likes

Do like the look of that thong!!

1 Like

The thong is really lovely and I love the high leg cut as it’s very flattering on me. It’s extremely comfortable and I should have mentioned in the review (it was in my notes but somehow didn’t get into the review) that it has a nice, minimal but well placed cotton gusset so it’s good for the lady parts. Just, yeh, don’t size up on this one, the sizing is generous.

ETA - I just read @Melody1 's review of the body and he states:

My favourite feature though, unlike so many Lovehoney lingerie items, it has a full crotch, essential to keep the man stuff under control. Worth noting though that there are no poppers underneath although the stretch in the halter neck enables quick and easy removal.

So all good for you @Kitty-Cat01 :blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome, well spotted, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t believe I missed that! I realised that the green knickers are out of stock so I’m going to wait a few days and see if I get any discount emails arrive, unfortunately I just missed one yesterday :woman_facepalming:

I can’t believe there doing this deal 1 day before payday :sob::sob: makes it worse my blue light card works with it so 75% off

1 Like

The %50 off plus More15 offer had me :slightly_smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

Only £40 delivered for both! Now, do I tell my wife or leave as a surprise?

4 Likes

Gutted :cry:

The power wand is fantastic. I broke mine lol , well i am a tester - that’s whatvwe do.
Wish i had seen it on discount, i would have bought another

1 Like

Yes, looks great on the reviews!

3 Likes