What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’m ‘verified customer 02/08/21’ I got the Power
Must have been just after the site upgrade when the account linking wasn’t working too well

This week I’ve purchased a wand vibrator (first time trying a wand. Always had a rabbit, can’t wait to try it out. Going to wait I think for V day and use it with my bf. Also bought the half price bed restraints & different lubes. So many things I want to buy, but will wait a while. My bf might have bought some stuff for us to try too.

3 Likes

Looking at getting next sizes of butt plugs. I have been using basic intro level ones but now feel i could do with next sizes.

2 Likes

This week I’ve ordered a butt plug, pin wheel and flogger with glass dildo handle, all first time purchases … Can’t wait to try them out​:raised_hands::raised_hands: I love being blindfolded and experiencing new sensations as part of foreplay

4 Likes

The rose OH birthday shortly and when we were browsing the other day she said it looked pretty going to look for something for me aswell

I’m loving the look of This

Maybe one to order for valentines. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Little help needed!! Not sure what go for, who’s got any of these and do you recommend it?

2 Likes

I have the Mantric G-spot and the Desire. I very much prefer the Mantric, the Desire was never the right shape or flex for me and I never got on with it. I would recommend the Mantric, however, while the Mantric Rabbit is still by far my favourite rabbit. The G-spot has been over taken by the Agent Provocateur Cha-Cha-Cha and the Joy Roller so maybe consider those too.

2 Likes

I don’t have that particular desire toy but I do have two others ones, one being a gspot rabbit style and one being a double ended gspot dildo. I also have that mantric dildo and I much prefer the desire toys.
I really like the flat bulbed end and I find the toys firmer. I also prefer the desire brand as you get a zip bag with their products.

We have both the Mantric and the Desire and its the Mantric everytime.
Both excellent toys but it’s that one that we reach for in play sessions.

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho @Deanna32 @arry069 :+1:

We do have the mantric wand and is my OH favourite toy. We also have the desire rabbit, has great power and always makes her cum :sweat_drops:

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

Im thinking of buying more sexy men lingirie and a second dual sense dildo to have fun practicing giving bj’s if I ever find myself with someone with the right stuff :smirk:

And looking into bigger/wider dildos/plugs for the purpose of anal training.
Possibly a monster dildo kind of thing that a realistic dick wont give as much :flushed:

I’m thinking of getting a clit suction toy as I’ve heard they are really good. I’ve just got to try and decide on which one. I’m also looking into getting more lingerie but LH don’t do my size :cry:

2 Likes

@mrssaffa definitely, talking after he enjoyed it as much as I did. I’m looking to surprise him with a little vibrator for him to use in the future.

2 Likes

@Sehara sounds super sexy glad you had a good time. Cant wait for my fun period been in the way just cant wait

2 Likes

So pleased you had such a great time @Sehara. Like you and your OH, my wife occasionally strokes my cock with one of her vibrators and it feels great. Wondering now whether we should buy a cock ring to see what that would be like.

2 Likes

@SeaSideCpl I’m looking to buy him a bullet vibrator as a gift as he has never owned a sex toy before. Also he he doesn’t like going through my things including my sex toys.

Hope he enjoys it @Sehara. Similarly most of our small number of toys are my OH’s. But we did buy some vibrating anal beads for her to use on me. Always seems really sensual and very intimate when she uses a toy on me.

We haven’t worked up to anything anal on him yet baby steps for now.

1 Like

my daddy wants me to start wearing some lingerie when i go to his house so something to tease him

1 Like