What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

The We-vibe Chorus has been on my wish list for a while, so many great reviews around and I’ve only used one similar toy; a very cheap and powerless version.

Wondering how close this is as I would probably not use the app. Anyone got experience with both?

I bet he would, who wouldn’t

Was thinking about the rose any of you lovely ladies tried it and is it any good

Since I’ve rediscovered my drive, I’ve also realised that we’ve got stuck in a rut and always do the same boring things, so would like to try some new things.

Considering getting some of the silky bondage restraints and triple butt plug training set, as I’ve not tried bondage nor anal before.

Since both items are included in the current 3 for 2 offer, I might as well get a new vibrator to make the most of the savings :joy:

2 Likes

Jus ordered this, nxt day delivery, need something new asap!

It was going to be the rose but OH said what if it makes her cum very quickly I said then you just get to cum more has anyone tried it and is it any good because she would hate to have to send it back OH isn’t the biggest fan of vibes as she prefers flesh in her that’s why I am thinking about the rose :rose:

We have the Mon Ami rose and it is my deserted island toy for sure, hands down favorite! It is effective so I do cross the finish line quickly but it’s not so much that I don’t want to run another race if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Definitely looking at getting a clit suction toy just trying to decide what one. Also looking to get a remote controlled vibrating but plug as OH has requested.

Another vote for the Mon Ami Rose if you are considering it.
It’s a cheaper way of getting a suction toy that still packs a punch like the expensive ones, but can also be used on slower settings for an orgasm.

1 Like

I am contemplating all the mens toys ( non anal - not for me )

I have a few strokers but nothing that is my go to toy.
Still looking for the Holy Grail

@Sehara which ones are u looking at cant make my mind ip which would do the job

1 Like

@AWB1955 im thinking the Mon ami one I’ve heard lots of good things about it.

1 Like

@Sehara Have you link i was looking at the womanizer range they are expensive

I quite like the idea of trying a clit sucker and my husband likes the idea of using it on me but I wonder if they are as good as they are hyped. I’m a little sceptical as I’m a wand and dildo Girl through and through. May well take the financial plunge but any pointers will be most appreciated.

1 Like

I love the mon Ami range but I have yet to try their suction toys. I have 3 of the womanizer toys and the romp suction toy. The womanizer our expensive but the womanizer duo 2 is exeptional. 2nd choice would be the womanizer Liberty then the womanizer starlet then the romp.

I do love my suction toys but I find to tend to use them for alone play and I will use a wand for intimacy with my partner.

1 Like

I completely agree with @Deanna32 , I love, love, love my suction toys (though the Melt being my favourite due to head shape ahead of the Womanizers I own). Absolutely incredible sensation, very different to wands. Having said that, like @Deanna32 , I much prefer them for solo play over couple play as you need to be controlling placement and intensity, not your partner. At least until you are very comfortable using them solo and happy giving instructions on where to place, what to do and when.

…I do agree the Duo 2 is great though!

1 Like

@AWB1955 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/lovehoney-mon-ami-pleasure-air-rose-clitoral-suction-stimulator/a47778g85438.html this one

2 Likes

The Mon Ami Rose is excellent. It’s great value too.
My wife finds it really easy to hold and get in the right place. It’s super cute too and stands up on its own little base as well!
Can’t find fault with it. It’s had a lot more use than some much more expensive toys as well :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Sehara thank you so much for the link. It looks cute could stand it onmy bedroom window sill people would not think its a sex toy if you purchase it would be good for feed back

3 Likes