What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Sorry if i offended any members

1 Like

Sorry for any offenc caused

1 Like

Meant to.put it in tbe toy box section whicj I have done

1 Like

My apologies

2 Likes

My apologies

1 Like

Please remember the forum rules :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Have now posted on toybox

2 Likes

Mains powered wand, you’d want to have it bring you to orgasm quickly, due to the high energy prices. Else use it only during the Economy 7 period in the early hours of the morning :grin:

@AWB1955 have just seen, very nice collection!

Hi thanks i need to look for a suction toy
Did you see them.on toybox

I fancy a womanizer but abit pricy at the mo

OH and I have been discussing whether we should invest in a wedge or not lately and now some of the Liberators have come on sale :thinking:

1 Like

I have the first one you linked and I LOVE it! We use it a lot more than we thought we would :blush:

Sure , show me a toy I had not seen ! I wish I had seen this before spending a whole lot of money on the three prostrate massagers I own . How about a longer term review ?

I’m trying to persuade myself I don’t need one of the fantasy dildos. It’s not working :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

Need to wait for them to come back in stock (early-mid May when I spoke to customer care a few weeks back!)

Torn between pretty purple and dragony delight - any thoughts welcome!

5 Likes

Wow - Very interesting that all bar one are out of stock already. More popular than initially antipated maybe? I don’t have any of them to offer an insight but my preference feel wise would be for the purple alien I think. Lumpy bumpy with a lovely G-Spot curve has to be a winner! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I wonder if only a small number were ordered as a trial. Sadly the one left in stock just doesn’t appeal to me - typical!

I’m drawn to the purple because of the shape (it’s also my favourite colour) but the texture of the dragony one intrigues me too.

Decisions decisions haha!

Just looked at their names - think Orion Invader beats Ravager :joy: so purple it will probably be!

Although not in the market for a fantasy dildo and not looking, I think I am with you on the purple one and it may have piqued my interest just a smidge…:rofl:

1 Like

Out of those two, the dragon one would be more appealing to me because of the slightly tapered shape and it’s more visually appealing to me. I have the green tentacle one and it’s amazing! The dragon one is the other one that I’m eyeing up.

2 Likes

Just out of interest and because I fancy trying a new butt plug… does anyone know if prostate massagers and p-spot toys are suitable for vulva owners or just people with a prostate? I would be looking to use it anally, as intended, and wondered if it might hit my g-spot through my vaginal walls. Or is my anatomy not suitable for them? I don’t want to injure myself! Thanks in advance :blush: