What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’d treat yourself or get your partner to buy you the pretty purple, it looks like you could have more fun with that one rather than the other one​:smiley:

1 Like

@Oldman defo worth a look. Havnt achieved an orgasm from it but the sensations from the top of it are unreal

1 Like

A fox tail butt plug, i have one but the plug isnt big enough to stay in, hardley surprising given my huge butt plug i use usually

1 Like

That’s a problem once you start to use bigger plugs and dildos. The smaller ones won’t stay in as they used to do.

If I want a smaller one in to go out for the evening I have to use a largish plug with a very narrow waisted section in order for it to stay in.

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting a clit pump next

3 Likes

Ive ordered a tail with a 40mm dia plug hopefully it will stay in place, the tail is detachable for easy cleaning or different tail

2 Likes

I’ve just seen these in the new section on the AU site, absolutely adorable! But now I can’t decide between them :sob:

2 Likes

Fabulous! :unicorn:
Possessing one pulsing and one tongue type clit vibrator, both are excellent but I vote for the pulsing, heart throb Unihorn!

1 Like

Nothing exciting but I’ve just bought a pair of crotchless frilled knickers and 3 boxer shorts from the sale but I am considering buying a new but plug or two, I do like the idea of a tail. Other than that I am also considering a latex spanking skirt

I’m saving up to buy this for her.

Fantasy for Her Vibrating Pussy Pump and Tongue Vibrator Kit - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

I booked up another dirty weekend away and looking at getting myself a new toy
I’ve tried rabbit vibrators in the past but they haven’t reached the spot when inserted
Has anyone got this

And will I be able to use this in doggystyle while having anal or double penetration

Also want to get hubby a toy that we can use together or solo
Has anyone got one of these
He enjoys his Tenga Egg and this looks a similar type of toy

Or this made by Tenga

Any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated, as got to order soon thank you x

2 Likes

I quite enjoy using the TENGA spinner , it’s a very different feeling from other toys like it because of the spiral it rotates as you go up and down only slightly but it’s good. As always lube is a must. Hope it makes sense

Rose pink glass butt plug from here. It’s pretty and i love them in for a blissful nights sleep, with panties on case the lil flower tries to pop out!

1 Like

@Lill_G

Thank you, I’ll definitely ask hubby which he would prefer, especially if it’s a different feeling to the others he has

1 Like

@mb05
I don’t have that one, but do have the LH X Romp Clitoral Suction toy and it’s mad
I do need clit stimulation to orgasm and it definitely does this once in the right spot
Sometimes, in fact most of the time I orgasm to quick in a matter of seconds :sweat_drops:

Recommended definitely

1 Like

@mb05

LH X Romp is battery power, which to be honest I prefer as I when I fancy a bit play
I don’t need to worry that it’s not changed, just replace the batteries if needed
The power is more than enough like I said it always makes my orgasm

1 Like

OH sent me a product video of something very similar to this earlier today, very tempted with the Night Market offer happening… :face_with_peeking_eye: Anyone else have this one? I’d love to hear about how well it holds up!

2 Likes

Just ordered some more LH lingerie as a Sissy can never have enough Frillies.Next purchase we are thinking about is a LH ejaculating dildo as i have a desire for the wife to bring a cock off all over my face as i lie there in my pink lacy lingerie.The thought of then bringing myself off as spunk drips off my face and the wife watches is so horny.

Going to start looking for a thrusting butt plug

Just spent another >£200 today.
I’ve had my eye on the liberator waterproof blanket for a while and finally pulled the trigger - as well as some other cool things like some bondage stuff and blindfolds etc.
Definitely going to use the blanket for some dirty car sex soon.

1 Like