What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Too much movement and not enough restriction for my taste :grinning:
I think this would be awesome with a spreader though

Looking to add this to our collection.

1 Like

Absolute game changer. So good. Forgot it was in the tumble dryer once and asked my dear mum to empty it so I could put some wet washing in. Had to convince her it was a very light weighted blanket. :joy:

1 Like

I’m really not sure what to go for next. In the last few months I’ve bought a lot of stuff with a focus on quality instead of quantity. We’ve got a 1 year old so are putting focus into the bedroom when we’re not knackered and not holidays.
The womaniser duo is a winner along with the liberator waterproof blanket. We’ve just figured out how to squirt so both help.
Also got our hands on the njoy pure wand but after a few months, not even an orgasm out of that.
Probably should buy a new cock ring because the last one was old and snapped.

1 Like

I’m looking at the Doc Johnson Intimidator.

Just done a LH order for some more Babydolls and panties.Next order need more panties as the last of my boring boxers just about worn out now.Plus an ejaculating dildo so my OH can turn her Maid into a cum splattered Sissy.

Little late on that one, I ordered it that night before the sale ended, and it arrived this morning :joy:

My OH sent me a video of one that had no neck support, and mentioned that someone should make one with a neck pillow because of an incident we’d had where I got hurt. So getting it made sense, especially with the timing of the sale.

Not a toy or sex related but need some new wireless ear buds

1 Like

Thinking about grabbing this to surprise my long distance OH when I go see them next in the summer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
There’s some mixed reviews onsite, but they’re pretty short, so I’d love to hear any details forum users have on it!

7 Likes

OH want me to buy a thrusting butt plug anyone got any good recommendations on which one to buy

Lovense Lush… but I don’t know whether to get the 2 or the 3. Sounds to me like the 3 is marginally better, but maybe not worth the extra £30 or so.
Any thoughts welcome if anyone has tried them both

I’ve got a liberator blanket and after 4 years of use it is still fantastic and saves having to clean up messes. Well worth the investment.

Oh wow! That’s amazing :rofl:

The best I ever had was when I was on the phone to my sister and my partner shouted that he’d put it on to wash. Not too bad however, the silly thing is we nicknamed it the “wanket” and he shouted “I’m washing the wanket” :sweat_smile:

It’s arrived though not used it yet. Feels nice from what I’ve felt through the box. Surprisingly soft.
I have a question if you wouldn’t mind? Do you have to wash it immediately after use? Eg we finish at 2am, and I don’t want to wait up washing it. Can I wash it the next day?

Hahahha amazing. I think it could pass for it too!

Have you used it? Did it work as expected/wanted?

Not yet, OH and I are long distance, and I won’t be seeing them for a couple months, but we’ll be testing it out for a full review

2 Likes

Yeah, I usually wash it the following day and it’s always been fine. No one likes the idea of setting the washing machine going after a long session.

Hi @RacyRosalee

Below is a copy of the review I did. Basically we love it :heart_eyes:

We got this and it sat in our secret box of toys and lingerie for a while (the sex hamper!) before we got around to using it.
Why did we wait so long?!? To be honest, I had low expectations but it looked so much better on my wife than I imagined.
She is an average size 12, with small boobs, but she has warrior legs!
This outfit just enhanced everything she has. The model is more athletic and my wife a little more curvy, and it really suited her.
Instant appeal! I loved her wearing it!!!
It is easy to put on - not fiddly.
The cuffs and the little chains are flimsy - but still fine. I didn’t think we would use them, but we did. The neck collar is surprisingly sexy!
There was a lot of dancing that followed - she channeled the desert priestess :slight_smile:
She had a really fun time and really liked it. In fact, she was dizzily happy in this and we had a great time.
All I could say was, “I rubbed the right lamp” :slight_smile:
It led to a lot of fun, and will be back on again soon no doubt.
Love it!

2 Likes

Probably one of the best toys you can buy, very gentle progression allows you to go from modest to really wide