What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Hi, Rosa. I clicked on the link, and it led me to the Aussie site.

Here’s a link to the Yank site, with a couple of dozen reviews:

1 Like

Thanks @hwmorehead, the reviews seem to be the identical on both the AU and US sites down to the usernames, and most of them are super short, so that’s why I asked if anyone had more details here. Thanks anyway! :smiling_face:

Thanks @our-adventure-bed, your review onsite was really the only one with details, so it was super helpful! There’s a few more questions I still have that weren’t answered by your review. If you could answer them, that’d be amazing!

• How was the material of the skirt and bra? I’m assuming it’s sheer, but the onsite photos sometimes don’t quite show true due to editing.
  • And how does the collar fasten? Is it velcro or perhaps a chain?
1 Like

I’d have guessed the print would have been upside-down! :wink:

Hi @RacyRosalee
Glad to help!
I’ll have to dig it out tonight.
From memory, the fabric is quite sheer, but pleasant and durable. It was better than expected.
I’m pretty sure the collar and cuffs are all Velcro.
They are flimsy but actually look pretty good.
It’s a fun outfit and has had plenty of uses.
Great inspiration for some exotic dancing!
Will no doubt be in use again soon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@mb05 Wife got herself this

And she got me this

We first used them on our weekend away and both enjoyed them :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

You probably already saw them if you went through all the comments but there are a couple forum users who reviewed it thoroughly! It was a tester item around Sept/Oct 2021, so there are some reviews from around then as well as some Lingerie Photo Uploads around then as well :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah these were a little helpful, but I still had some unanswered questions. Thanks! I’ll have to go through the uploads to find the pics :smiling_face:

The link directly to @Mint-Monster 's photos is in her review :+1:. They’re great photos that show a lot of the costume’s details.

1 Like

I had a look earlier, it looks like such a gorgeous costume, and I could see that the collar and cuffs were velcro, so that answered that question I had :smiling_face:
It’s slowly being moved into my cart as I speak :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry @RacyRosalee
I’ve been flat out and haven’t had a chance to dig that costume out.
It’s definitely worth getting - so much fun.
If I remember rightly, I think @The_Little_Ladybird also has that costume. I’m pretty sure she inspired me to get it for my wife! :grinning:

2 Likes

No need to apologise @our-adventure-bed! I’ve got all the info I need, thanks for all your help!

2 Likes

@RacyRosalee @our-adventure-bed yes i have it

Its a great costume x

2 Likes

Can’t decide on either a nex vibrating butt plug or see if I can find a thrusting anal toy

I’m thinking about buying a few bits. A couple of male things from the 2 for £15 and I soooo tempted to buy the 50 shades of grey captivate wet look set from the sale also

Been waiting for the UV cleaning pouch to pop up on the site, now it’s here, but there’s no dimensions mentioned in the listing or reviews aside from being able to fit the mon ami wand in :sob:.

I’d really like to know the actual dimensions though, because some of my collection have large bases.

Anyone that has this, could you please measure how big the pouch section is inside? (Height and diameter if possible :pray:) As if it only fits my smaller toys, it won’t really be worth it for me.

Ah thats rubbish! Such a bug bear of mine! Testers take note…add the measurements!

If the mon ami wand is the measure, your fantasy dildos might not fit and with all the wee nooks in those, the UV would be perfect for keeping those clean. Hopefully they’ll bring out a bigger one if this one is a success :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Yeah, one review says it fits the mon ami wand ‘comfortably’ but that’s so subjective between people :face_exhaling: is it standing up? Leaning? Definitely need more info

1 Like

The Mon-Ami Wand is 9 inches length by 5.5 inches circumference but also curved which will obviously add to the width it requires. That review also states it should be big enough for most vibrators and dildos just not full size mains wands. It also says, the bases of large suction cup dildos fitted so I think you’ll be fine with it. I thought that review was good, answered the questions I had… I do understand actual figures are helpful though.

Unfortunately a lot of my pieces have bases bigger than the suction cups like this one :sweat_smile: so I don’t think so. And suction cups come in all different sizes on the bases for toys, it’s subjective based on what ones they’re talking about.

It doesn’t state how the wand is sitting in the pouch (standing, angled, etc), which is part of my point, I know how large that mon ami wand is, but it still doesn’t tell me much about how large the pouch is. There’s also a big measurement difference between the mon ami wand and full size mains wands.

I’ll see if anyone can give me the numbers, otherwise I’ll just skip it :face_exhaling: