What are you craving right now?

Could go for an extended romp with wifey, complete with some BDS play. It’s been too long since we could let loose for more than an hour.

Just a carvery :rofl:

A cheese toastie (even though I’ve only just finished dinner) I constantly crave cheese :rofl:

2 Likes

A really nice pizza

2 Likes

Coffee,strong Colombian coffee…

2 Likes

Something sweet, anything, and I don’t think I have anything in the house as I don’t normally have much of a sweet tooth :sob:

2 Likes

Just picked up some pink lemonade donuts. :ok_hand::ok_hand: I have that sweet tooth aswell :rofl:

1 Like

Later tonight really looking forward to our session tonight it may just end in OH fckn my ass as I stroke

For my trailer to be loaded so i can get going to make the delivery…
Only been waiting 4 3/4hrs so far…
It’s gonna be a long day​:confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Hubby to finish what he started this morning :smirk:

Peace, understanding,
Normality .

A carvery …… maybe a few beers to go with :thinking:

Trying to resist making a batch of cheese scones, I’ve eaten more than enough cheese this week already!

1 Like

Chocolate and a nice seductive bj I have given OH a shuttle hint she is currently in the bath and I have left a few items on the bed for when she gets out red nail varnish red loopy and a thin cigar she will take the hint

My favourite crisps, which I think have been taken off the market given I’ve not seen them in a month. Let me enjoy that sour cream goodness :sob:

1 Like

What brand are they?

Coffee and toast and marmalade, I just haven’t trained my cat to make it for me yet :blush:

At 4 am? Lol. Couldn’t you sleep?

1 Like

Na @David1986H I was shattered yesterday so had an early night and woke up early full of the joys of spring :joy: hope you’re well :blush:

1 Like

Wish I was that energetic mid afternoon never mind at 4 in the morning :sweat_smile: I’m good thanks :kissing_heart:

1 Like