My bed…and I’ve only just got up!!!
It’s gonna be a long old day :confounded::confounded::confounded:

2 Likes

Hope you’re day goes well and doesn’t drag on too long :+1:

Sleep lol

snuggles with my hubby, I have missed him and his warmth

1 Like

A cock to suck on.

Cheers mon, it’s not to bad for a Sunday but could go a bit quicker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am craving the sweet sweet release of my brain turning off for the night. It is chaos in here. There’s 17 tabs open, 3 are not responding and task manager keeps crashing. There’s also 2 and a half songs playing at the same time and instead of a normal, everyday guilt trip of all the things I should have accomplished this weekend, it’s a solar powered merry go round, and nobody told me that we bought a 300 megawatt battery for it, so it won’t stop spinning and singing entry level prose about our failure to achieve even though the sun has gone down :melting_face::grimacing::partying_face:

2 Likes

Pie and peas with brown sauce

Chocolate brownies and/or cupcakes, i cant make my mind up but I’m going to make some tomorrow….whatever they turn out to be.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl why not both :yum::yum::yum::wink::wink::wink::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Same here, been over three years, more like a room mate.

2 Likes

My curry

1 Like

Galaxy caramel. I had some over from Christmas, ate it, remembered how much I like it and bought some more. Scoffed the lot far too quickly and really fancy some right now.

yum, miss Galaxy, sometimes they have it in international section in supermarket, but not often

Beats Cadburys every time.

2 Likes

An ever so elusive orgasm at the moment. Toys aren’t even doing it for me. I’m getting a bit frustrated by now

4 Likes

My bed…

An emotional, intimate connection. I’ve been struggling with this for a while.

2 Likes

Intimacy

3 Likes

My wife and I both love ‘dressing up’ and I especially love crossdressing in taking on the persona of a dominatrix. It’s been at least 2 weeks so I’m really craving for us to wear our matching wet look thong bodysuits (below), thigh high boots and for her to wear her collar & lead again :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

2 Likes