What are you craving right now?

It’s the best I can drink straight from the bottle it’s lovely lol so you’ve been Edinburgh yea

1 Like

@Pussygalore3 yes! I proposed to my husband there many years ago. I also have family there (though not in touch) so I have fond memories and NOTHING comes close to chip shop broon sauce!

1 Like

Well if I wasn’t going to game I would have to say OH pussy and her girly cock

Oh did ya , nice one , yea love it there hoping to move back there , in the future, love Edinburgh and the broon sauce lol

Corned beef & cabbage, currently in the crock pot. Due out in a little over an hour!

Everyones Irish on St Patricks day :shamrock:

1 Like

A decent nights sleep and my body not waking me up at 5am lol

1 Like

Came out delish. Even my OH, who usually doesn’t have seconds, and worries about salt, chowed right down!

After the Coq au Vin last night, we’ve had two big dinners in a row! I’m thinking maybe popcorn for din-din tomorrow.

Haven’t had a good pegging in a while, hoping my wife will just bend me over the counter and give me a good pounding when she gets home.

Possibly my huge butt plug

Ice cream, but its a bit too late for it now.

Never too late for ice cream. Maybe a few brownies too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face:

The brownies were my first thought and then I scolded myself bc I’m not allowing myself anymore of those brownies :rofl: but I have a pint of Ben and Jerrys that I always remember about too late in the day. I’m planning on next thurs being the day…I’m going to Scotland hiking for the week and I’ll need the calories when I come back :wink:

2 Likes

Love it. Have a brilliant time in Scotland :raised_hands:

Pack thermals and waterproofs the weather has been terrible lately. At least there won’t be any midges :joy:

We’ve been keeping an eye on the met office app and its not looking too bad so far. I’d say we’re bringing the Irish weather but sure thats just the same :rofl:

Aye weathers been shite today.
Was a belter yesterday, t’was possibly Taps Aff weather

Be sure to bring plenty of “antifreeze!” Although you can def get it there.

To go back to bed…

3 Likes

Getting bent over and pegged by my gf

4 Likes