What are you currently doing?

Waiting a sensible amount of time after breakfast before i do some yoga (no one likes getting cramps).

1 Like

Working in the sun can’t wait till I get home been told as I was a good boy last night OH is in her words going to ride me like a cowgirl or what I should have said was she is pegging my ass tonight and I’m going to be the one sitting on her girly cock facing her so when I cum she can take my cock and cum in her mouth and I’ve also been told I maybe restrained and treated like her slut

Think I’ve knackered hubby out :face_with_hand_over_mouth: he’s crashed out on the sofa. Only come back for some lunch.

Dare not ask how :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

I think we all know how! :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Matt is at work so Laura is keeping busy woth university work and thinking of later.

3 Likes

Back from a hot and sweaty day at work now running a bath to cool down came into bedroom and found what she has planned for me tonight

2 Likes

Guilty as charged :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

Currently sat ont decking (just for a change like) drinking a nice cool bottle of iron maiden’s trooper beer

5 Likes

I have the house to myself for quite a few hours, y’all know what that means…… sleep lol.

Maybe other things later :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Just chilling sweating on the sofa. :hot_face:

1 Like

I with you on that @Serpentwand , it is very hot and sweaty. So doing nothing at the moment, just catching up on the forum

1 Like

Currently cooling down with a nice ice cold drink. :smiley:

1 Like

Lying on the bed naked listening to footy

1 Like

Watching my darling laura speak to other people on the internet getting aroused. Its making me so an horny.

3 Likes

I’m watching The Wolf of Wall Street.

3 Likes

In bed, fan on, missing Mr John :sweat:

3 Likes

Chatting with fab swingers ahead of a big social at the weekend

3 Likes

Lying in bed having a coffee and listening to music through headphones after throwing the birds their breakfast. :bread: :dove:

5 Likes

Sitting at work waiting for the go ahead to start the job but wishing I was on holiday on the beach in Tunisia not long to wait though

1 Like