What are you currently doing?

@Green_Eyed_Girl and @WillC why not eh,looks like it’s going to be a warm one again :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Too right, already very hot out!

@WillC cloud has moved in over my area at the moment but it should shuffle off quite soon looking at it.

2 Likes

@pootle ummm yes I definitely did. The Womanizer kept me company for a good half hour or so. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m glad you had a lot of fun with the womanizer. @Mrs.John :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Talking home made trifles and the natural scent of penis and scrotums…

Mmmmmmm both delicious…

:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Have you ever combined the two? :thinking::rofl:

I’ve had cock and cream but not cock and trifle @WillC

Imagine picking out the hundreds and thousands afterwards…like sand I bet they get everywhere.

Ejaculating a spray of colour on the keyboard…

I better leave now!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Licking not picking the hundreds and thousands! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Currently moving fan around upstairs to blast warmer air out of house before sun appears. Yesterday stuck tinfoil on insides of upstairs rear windows that get many hours of direct sunlight in the afternoon. :hot_face:

1 Like

Currently debating whether to go and get washed n changed OR make another coffee and browse the forum a while longer,decisions decisions!!!

1 Like

Ditto! :rofl:

Up with a cuppa, lazy day at the lodge today someone is turning on the heater upto 27 degrees… Too hot for South Wales :joy:

1 Like

Waiting a sensible amount of time after breakfast before i do some yoga (no one likes getting cramps).

1 Like

Working in the sun can’t wait till I get home been told as I was a good boy last night OH is in her words going to ride me like a cowgirl or what I should have said was she is pegging my ass tonight and I’m going to be the one sitting on her girly cock facing her so when I cum she can take my cock and cum in her mouth and I’ve also been told I maybe restrained and treated like her slut

Think I’ve knackered hubby out :face_with_hand_over_mouth: he’s crashed out on the sofa. Only come back for some lunch.

Dare not ask how :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

I think we all know how! :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Matt is at work so Laura is keeping busy woth university work and thinking of later.

3 Likes

Back from a hot and sweaty day at work now running a bath to cool down came into bedroom and found what she has planned for me tonight

2 Likes