What are you currently doing?

Have returned from dog walking round the woods, nice and cool under the trees. Now doing some exercises.

2 Likes

Being treated to an impromptu display over Shropshire by the red arrows.

6 Likes

Home house to myself in a nice cool bath but not cold what’s a boy to do

1 Like

Just got back home, a day early (we had to be off camp at 10 anyway tomorrow) the kids wanted to come home and see Nan, and wanted their own beds. I came down with food poisoning, so I wanted to come home too. Apart from that we had a lovely holiday.

6 Likes

Just relaxing on the bed after a nice solo anal workout

1 Like

Well after a hectic day’s chilling ont decking (rudely interrupted by the red arrows) it’s time for a cold one​:beer::+1:

2 Likes

Enjoying a fish finger…chips and beans sandwich…with salt and vinegar on.

Yes to heinz…yes to hovis…yes to lurpack and yes to Birds Eye cod fillet…shame the chips are just McCain…but hey guess you can’t have it all…

:yum::yum::yum:

6 Likes

Watching Airwolf

Reading ‘The Way of Kings - Part 1’, then watching Hidden later

1 Like

Crying after having my MOT and waiting for the extortionate quote I feel is coming my way.

1 Like

I did not think you could get any better but then you announced the fish finger sandwich, what a girl. You cannot beat the fish finger sandwich. @CurvyJilly

Errr excuse me you most certainly can beat a fish finger sandwich fish fingers in custard… :joy:

Bet you watch Dr Who! :wink:

1 Like

How did you know i wonder what gave it away​:thinking::joy:

The Fish finger dressing!

Custard !!! You really must be joking @teacake

3rd load of washing after our week away…
The joys

@steve19 It’s actually from Dr Who and yes i have actually tried it.

Doing some more exercises to keep my strength up.

2 Likes

Awesome book. Hope you enjoy it

@CurvyJilly fishfinger sarnies are he best. Hands down. One of my favourite comfort foods

Currently trying to keep cool in the shade outside. Got back from town all hot and exhausted so just winding down now.

1 Like