What can you handle? (Toy wise)

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ruth, if you don't have a tracking number, some other details of the parcel would be helpful (date posted, full "from" details, approximate size, shape, weight, colour wrapping and so on). I'll check once I have those. An Post (Irish postal service) are scary!

Eek...

Brown A3 envelope - sent from LH on Friday 6 Feb, contents weigh about 500ml...

Gah!

Ok, thank you, I'll see if I can track it down!

And I see your Gah! and raise you a Eungghh! :p

ps: I'm really glad that spankme is going to have something so much nicer to put in his rectum than a colonoscopiser. :)

Hehe, mmmm me too !!

pitty i saw this today and missed the opportunity!

If there is something else Ruth i am into it from the beggining.No worries!

Good Testing to the ones who will do it!

Oh man I'm gutted I missed out on an anal vibrator to test! Damn it!

You lot better enjoy these toys big time! x

Strapon! wrote:

Oh man I'm gutted I missed out on an anal vibrator to test! Damn it!

You lot better enjoy these toys big time! x

Could sign up for a Colonoscopy there Strapon and insist on the mega large size!!

Tallboy

Heard my favourite sound of the day. The sound of the postman knocking on the door. Why, you ask ? Well, he has something for me that is too big to fit through the letterbox !!! (mmm, i think with some lube it will fit into mine !!!!) Yes, its the anal vibrator that needs evaluating.

Tore open the packaging to find it took the really small batteries. After a quick ransacking of the house which revealed i did'nt have any i jumped in the car to head for the nearest shop. Passed the postman coming the other way, and was it my imagination or did the look he give me say " what, all out of AAA's ?"

Ruth, just so you know, the first parcel arrived today! I sure hope the second one doesn't take so long. I'll test it out later when kvetch comes home and do my review as soon as I can. My first impression is that the fragrance might be a bit intrusive.

spankme, thanks for the tip, I just checked and we do have plenty of AAA batteries here, so that's reassuring. :)

Got mine as well and it's look fantastic! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow - just gonna rummage around for some AAAs now, I'm sure I've got some somewhere. (I got a pointy type one which will be good for beginners - bends too, so looks like it should hit the spot!)

This feels like Christmas in reverse. Santa gives toys to the 3 naughty children and nothing to the good ones HO HO HO.

Happy testing people

iv been really tied up and a ton of stuff has happened recently so i havent been able to get on the boards!

just gonna write a review for the bendover pills i was sent which if you want a bit of fun id tottallly reccommend

much love to you al xxxxxxxxxx

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Phew, they all arrived! Thanks for letting me know.

HAPPY TESTING

Santa

x

Just to clarify, the first parcel you sent with the belebend thingy in it was what arrived yesterday. The other one has yet to arrive but I don't really expect it for a few days at least.

Thank you Santa. :)

Ruth do I really have to allow Mr HP to try this as an anal vibe????? Just gave it a try myself (well with his help and tongue! ) and it makes the most fantastic vaginal/g post vibe I've tried. It's the pointy end with flared base and pulse settings that do it for me! To quote you Ruth - "came like a train" twice in the blink of an eye (well pretty quick anyway). I don't usually mix anal toys with my vaginal ones but would it be okay to try as an anal and then sterilise say in Miltons after for vaginal use? I'm a bit paranoid about yeast infections having suffered seriously in the past.

Thanks Ruth - I love this vibe already! And ten different modes!!! I am in heaven.

I'm thinking, use a condom on it for anal, that might make things easier and safer.

Ah ha - condom! Good idea. Didn't think I'd be needing those ever again!

heheh! Condoms, the indispensable toy accessory. :)

And best of all, you don't need ones with spermicide. :)

We should get back to the point of the thread now! x

I always miss out on the best things! x

I don't use ANY sex toys up my ass, not a big fan of anal. Never tried it alone and probably never will.

DanielleMarie wrote:

I don't use ANY sex toys up my ass, not a big fan of anal. Never tried it alone and probably never will.

I find it very enjoyable External Media