What can you handle? (Toy wise)

that's the one kitty!

and thats the plan LMD :)

Wow - enjoy!

MsEllie wrote:

Well it arrived, at 20 past 6, although it hasnt had a thorough test in terms of enjoyment, i can now update my 'what i can take' to a 9.5 inch girth at 9inch depth External Media

Ouch rather you than me lol x

*Emma* wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Well it arrived, at 20 past 6, although it hasnt had a thorough test in terms of enjoyment, i can now update my 'what i can take' to a 9.5 inch girth at 9inch depth External Media

Ouch rather you than me lol x

hehehe, it is one of the best things i've ever bought! although the chemically plastic smell is horriffic, that and the fact the darling hubby had a sulk for 20minutes after because "never heard you scream like that before External Media".

ego massage in order me thinks

Would of liked to have been a fly on the wall .and i bet the neighbours were worried lol. hope hubby is feeling good for buying the early suprise for you both ,did you manage it all Ellie?

Wow, sounds like you've done very well MsE!

Definitely need to look after your hubby now. Who wouldn't feel intimidated by your new SCUD missile?!

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen - there was a moment I had to chew on the pillow to stifel the racket.

I've been comforting the OH, trying to find a way of explaining that the fact I havent screamed like that isnt his fault.

Need to find some way of getting rid of the smell. I knew it smelled of plasticyness from the reviews, what I hadnt expected was to wake up in the morning and my lungs taste like the plastic-smell. eeeurrgh!

MsEllie wrote:

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen - there was a moment I had to chew on the pillow to stifel the racket.

I've been comforting the OH, trying to find a way of explaining that the fact I havent screamed like that isnt his fault.

Need to find some way of getting rid of the smell. I knew it smelled of plasticyness from the reviews, what I hadnt expected was to wake up in the morning and my lungs taste like the plastic-smell. eeeurrgh!

Or maybe find a way so he can get the same reaction from you?

Have you as a couple tried fisting? I know, I know, I'm a kinky so-in-so, But seriously, Unless he has the hands of a giant, If you can take your new beasty, Surely with a bit of practice, Your hubby's Fist would be do-able?

Sorry if that comes across all wrong, Im a bit mongued from my pain killers this morning....

Still, I hope it makes sense and It helps???

Paul ;) xx

Large insertions can be kind of a turn on and scary at the same time for a guy. On the one hand you have your sexy partner (hopefully) going wild with a big toy, but on the other it might be worrying that your partner may find you less than satisfying afterwards. I'm sure you can find ways to assure him this is definitely not the case though.

As for removing odours from rubber etc, you might want to try soaking in soapy water with a little white wine vinegar. This is a general tip, not a sex toy tip so I don't know how this would work with a toy. Worth considering I guess.

Seduced wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Have you as a couple tried fisting? I know, I know, I'm a kinky so-in-so, But seriously, Unless he has the hands of a giant, If you can take your new beasty, Surely with a bit of practice, Your hubby's Fist would be do-able?

Sorry if that comes across all wrong, Im a bit mongued from my pain killers this morning....

Paul ;) xx

Thanks Sed, Its something we've tried unfortunately he does have the hands of a giant (I'll hunt for the tapemeasure and measure round his knuckles), We've tried by pesky things like pelvic bones stop his hand making it in :(

thanks toy, its not waterproof though due to the wires for the inner vibes :/ I'm sure it will fade with time and a scrubbing brush.....

Oki measured.

With his hand at its narrowest contortion, still looking at a 13.7 inch circumerence, with 5.5 inch width.

Beyond even my stretchyness!

MsEllie wrote:

Seduced wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Paul ;) xx

Thanks Sed, Its something we've tried unfortunately he does have the hands of a giant (I'll hunt for the tapemeasure and measure round his knuckles), We've tried by pesky things like pelvic bones stop his hand making it in :(

Dangitall!

Is that clenched as a fist? Or his hand in a squished pointy type shape if that makes sense?

I can only add one word to this Ouch!!!!!

Seduced wrote:

Is that clenched as a fist? Or his hand in a squished pointy type shape if that makes sense?

pointyshape 13.7 circ 5inch wide

Fist 19 inches 6.5 inch wide. As I said, Giant hands ;)

Anyway: Running total update (we need to have signatures on this forum)

Vaginally: 9.5inch circ 9 inch depth

Anally: 5 inch circ, 5 inch depth thanks to: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7012

Excuse me while I go practice walking!

lol tulip, its not as bad as it sounds!

My limit so far...

Size:

*MEDIUM* Diameter of Head: 2 Inches Circumference of Head: 6.1 Inches Diameter of shaft: 2.2 Inches Circumference of shaft: 6.5 Inches Total Length: 9 Inches Useable Length: 7.5 Inches

Seduced wrote:

My limit so far...

Size:

*MEDIUM* Diameter of Head: 2 Inches Circumference of Head: 6.1 Inches Diameter of shaft: 2.2 Inches Circumference of shaft: 6.5 Inches Total Length: 9 Inches Useable Length: 7.5 Inches

My brain fails I cant understand all that!

Finish this sentance: I can ram something _______ inches around ______ inches up....

Or a link, whatever works External Media

Que?

" I can GENTLY ram something 6.1 inches around the head, 6.5 inches around the shaft, And 7.5 inches long up my bum "

That better?