What can you handle? (Toy wise)

Should get yourself a 'Vergil the drippy dragon' in a large ;) That is all.

Seduced wrote:

Should get yourself a 'Vergil the drippy dragon' in a large ;) That is all.

tempting, its all pointy though *winces at the thought of discovering depth limits*

Not Vergil, He's different to mine, I have Duke. Well ok a bit pointy, But believe me, In a 5 firmness they are so nice and squigy you don't feel any 'pointyness' ;) x

Here...

http://bad-dragon.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=313&category_id=66

shall add it to the maybe need to get the hang of my american challenge, not start shopping for an upgrade before its even arrived!

Hehe.

MsEllie wrote:

shall add it to the maybe External Media need to get the hang of my american challenge, not start shopping for an upgrade before its even arrived!

Please let us know how things go with taking the big Challenge deep into your foof ;D

will do, I'm tracking the delivery as we speak!

MsEllie wrote:

shall add it to the maybe External Media need to get the hang of my american challenge, not start shopping for an upgrade before its even arrived!

Please let us know how things go with taking the big Challenge deep into your foof ;D

Sorry about the double post.

MsEllie wrote:

for once you'll be glad the yank's are cumming lol xx

lickmadick wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

LOL this place really needs a 'like' button

hey enjoy your challenge girl glad you thought it was funny too lol

Well it arrived, at 20 past 6, although it hasnt had a thorough test in terms of enjoyment, i can now update my 'what i can take' to a 9.5 inch girth at 9inch depth

Wow that's impressive! Have been thinking about going a little bigger myself but don't think I'll be trying anything yet!

MsEllie wrote:

Well it arrived, at 20 past 6, although it hasnt had a thorough test in terms of enjoyment, i can now update my 'what i can take' to a 9.5 inch girth at 9inch depth External Media

so what page is this on

lickmadick wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Well it arrived, at 20 past 6, although it hasnt had a thorough test in terms of enjoyment, i can now update my 'what i can take' to a 9.5 inch girth at 9inch depth External Media

so what page is this on

?

what is it listed as then ?

lickmadick wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Oh, how this made me smile!!!!

MsEllie - is this one you've just bought? x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761

wow talk about hands across the sea you'll need a stretcher afterwards, have loads f un Ellie (mind you ,you will be stretched anyway)