What cheered me up recently

I spoke to him this morning and he said he still felt rough, they were running more tests and scans Today, just waiting for him to phone back, thanks @WillC.

5 Likes

@Knight1119 I hope he is ok mate and luck lol just have bad luck me mate thought I’d be able to relax but nah not in my Mrs’s vocabulary lol :joy:

2 Likes

One little word will solve that mate…“No” :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Gazza_64. Slave driver lol.

1 Like

There’s only one person in our house who’s allowed to say no lol she is putting the kids to bed lol

1 Like

@WillC @Knight1119 to be honest it’s a job that needed doing that Swedish firms furniture doesn’t like to moved and it’s been moved slot we need to refresh the love room. Lol

1 Like

Sounds like several of my past relationships @Gazza_64, if she wanted my opinion she’d give it to me lol.

1 Like

Good luck @Gazza_64 mate lol.

2 Likes

@Knight1119 lol thanks mate she is brilliant mate to be honest she got the raw end of the deal when she got me trust me, there’s lots she does that J just take for granted so she needs a little pampering every now and then . Trust me a have had a few strange ones too mate and glad they are like my brain cells dim and distant :+1::pray::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Only joking, there’s nothing i wouldn’t do for my OH and i’m sure you’re the same!

2 Likes

I know that mate @WillC and I wouldn’t expect nothing less from you mar mate perfect gentleman take my flat cap off to you sir :pray::+1:

2 Likes

That’s nice @Gazza_64 lol, my OH has had a truly terrible time over the years, whatever I can do to help, I’m happy too mate.

3 Likes

That’s all we can do mate @Knight1119 a true knight of the realm the live honey realm

3 Likes

The fact that there are some lovely gents in the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @WillC, @Gazza_64, @Knight1119 to name just a few :kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I know the other 2 are hun defo but thanks for mentioning me in the same list your a superstar :hugs::kissing_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks very much @MsSubExperimenter, very kind :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, i try my best! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The duck meme (and resulting fallout :laughing: ) had a bad and stressful day in various directions and it made me laugh so much

8 Likes

Yes thanks to @MsSubExperimenter for that! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

#duckgate #mysteryhand

7 Likes