What cheered me up recently

@Gazza_64
I hope she knows how lucky she is to have you for a husband :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes Many thanks hun I do my bit when we are back to normality whatever that is then I am away maybe once or twice a week over night so while I am at home she can make the best use of me lol :kissing_heart::hugs::bouquet: thanks again​:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 now I need you to have a word with MrCupc8kes :wink:

1 Like

Lol @Cupc8kes dont get me in trouble :imp: :shushing_face:he will blame me lol

1 Like

Not crying over spilt milk.
The thought of the old saying made me giggle too.
:milk_glass:

2 Likes

@Melody1 - your milk story just made me giggle. That cheered me up.

1 Like

Tonight I’m breathing a big sigh of relief. Get ready for a long post.*

My awful, awful housemate has finally left. Over the past year I’ve dealt with his grubbiness, rudeness and frankly odd behaviour on top of manipulation and accusations. He repeatedly withheld bill money from me to get his own way, ordered that I didn’t have my OH (as well as friends, colleagues even family) in the house, and then accused me of spying. He got sacked from my place of work last month after borderline abusive behaviour to staff and a service user, and my manager confided in me that his behaviour and lies lead her into depression. She’s been my biggest supporter in getting him out of the house. Today wasn’t easy and he, again, withheld £100+ from me. It was only when my frankly incredible OH raced to mine from work (an hour and 30 mins away) after an upset phonecall that my housemate transferred me the money. My OH is good with confrontation and wasn’t allowing me to be walked over. He stood and watched like a hawk while things were loaded into the removal van, even telling housemate that he was doing so so he didn’t nick anything (another lovely habit of his :roll_eyes:). Housemate shakily handed the keys over to my OH and I’ve never felt such a weight lifted off my shoulders.

I can relax, breathe and enjoy my home. I can have my OH, family and friends round the house without being conscious of “oh, we need to cut this short. I don’t want to piss off J***.”

Happy tears tonight.

*yup, it was a long one :joy:

21 Likes

Such fantastic news, so happy for you!!!

2 Likes

Hooray! Remember what a nightmare he was making your life quite a while back… yay for freedom and that you were the one who got to stay in the house you like :champagne::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Wonderful news, congratulations! Sounds like your well rid of him. Must be the biggest weight off your mind.

3 Likes

That’s great @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , I’m really glad it’s sorted now and you’re ok :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! …aaaand relax. :grin: :champagne: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Celebrate good times, c’mon :musical_note:
So happy for you.
Yay OH!

2 Likes

Hey thank god you’ve finally got rid of him @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x You can actually relax and enjoy life at home now :smile:

2 Likes

Not some cheerful - the frost killed the lot :frowning:

Fabulous news. So happy for you xx

2 Likes

Glad to hear you finally got shut of the horrible thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no :worried: , this could so easily be us too at the moment so your not alone. If you buy more, maybe get some horticultural fleece to put over them if it gets frosty in the forecast.

1 Like

Well with it being the election today, all I’ve had in my head for about the last week is Milton Jones and his Returning Officer gag from Mock The Week. :joy:

Yay! Brilliant news @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes