What cheered me up recently

Have a great time @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Enjoy @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x :man_dancing: :beers:

Will you be adding to 🎪 Sexy Festival Confession Corner!

:wink::rofl:

Buzzing bees on my blackberry bushes
:honeybee:

8 Likes

Taking a time out to watch a badger on the way to the pub. First time this city boy has seen a (live) badger. Amazing!
:badger:

7 Likes

Feeling completely head over heels in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Realising that I was happy this morning really cheered me up, an inflationary spiral of joy!

At a time when there is so much to be despondent about i think it is important to positively acknowledge happiness.

4 Likes

The smell of freshly cut grass and the sunshine

4 Likes

Found £20 in an old purse :blush:

9 Likes

Seeing a woman walking towards me yesterday with boobs bouncing with every step. It was so sexy. Makes me want to find a bra that makes mine bounce like that now.

4 Likes

@FunSam92 : Great result

@KinkyMira : maybe time to ditch the playtex cross your heart

2 Likes

@Melody1 i know, it’s basically like finding 2 free cocktails :tropical_drink: :joy:

1 Like

Getting home from work and finding out what I’m wearing to fulfill my OH fantasy

This more than just cheered me up but I’ve recently come out as trans and my mum, someone who I haven’t had a great relationship for years heard about my news from my cousin, just rang me, said congratulations and asked if I’d like to go clothes shopping at the weekend :pleading_face::heart:

6 Likes

Singing in the sunshine

1 Like

Got to say becoming active on here again has really cheered me up.

4 Likes

Thats lovely @FunSam92

2 Likes

Thank you @JoCat :heart:

2 Likes

Update on fulfilling my OH fantasy of pegging me whilst wearing her lingerie well we went out last night wearing it then when we returned home she whispered in my ear how wet and horny she was but I had to keep wearing it till we went upstairs when she started by making me lie down on my back and she started to undress and to my surprise she had gone out not only wearing some more of her lingerie but also her harness and strap on dildo she then stood over my face and pulled out her jiggle balls and she was dripping wet she then lower her self down and told me to suck her girly cock she then face fixed me and then got between my legs lifted them over her shoulders and ever so slowly pushed her cock into me and passionately pegged me wow it was amazing

Good god, that’s right up there with a Doreen bra. Really not me.

I can’t mention the brands of my usual bras (LH competitors), but they are definitely “hold them in place, up and out front, deep cleavage”. There isn’t any movement.

But it wasn’t just the fact there was bounce, it was the type of bounce that was mesmerising.

1 Like

I mentioned about seeing woman with boobs that bounce and cleavage jiggle as they walk somewhere on the forum a couple months ago. It’s so mesmerising to look at but yet I don’t want to look for too long and them to think I’m a perv lol

5 Likes