What cheered me up recently

Awesome - we are off away for a week or two soon and I can’t wait!

2 Likes

For our holiday I’m worse than the kids :joy: I’m so excited

2 Likes

Paddling in the river Arrow
Took advantage of ‘drought conditions’ to short cut across a weir. Been wanting to do this for ages and to be honest there was still a lot of water going over but it was ‘now or never’
I have a disproportionate sense of achievement
:grin:

6 Likes

I should mention also that i’m now sat outside the pub on the other side of the weir with a celebration beer.
The dream? Yeah, livin it.

9 Likes

I got a new job with my current employer, really didn’t think I had gotten it so I’m all pleased today :smiley:

13 Likes

Just saved £16 on a couple of new tyres through the voucher code thing on Microsoft Edge. First time it has worked. Well happy.
:grin:

7 Likes

Lovvve a good saving !

2 Likes

Going to the coast again on Sunday :grin:

3 Likes

Watching the home team score four unanswered goals at Beautiful Downtown Bramhall Lane.
A feeling of joy that never grows old.
:soccer:
:crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Sorting through my wardrobe and find old love letters and poem’s from hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Sorting clothes for hols and being told by OH to get myself prepared for her to either ride me like a cowboy/cowgirl or peg me or me mount her strapon girly cock

1 Like

Fresh rain on hot tarmac
It’s been a while

4 Likes

Just got my anniversary badge. Happy one year :heart::pizza:

11 Likes

Me too! :medal_sports:

1 Like

England Ladies winning the Euros :england:🏆⚽:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

The Lionesses winning - well deserved! :england:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Went to a couple of games including the France v Germany semi - the quality of football was brilliant.

Hope this really keeps a focus on womens football :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sounds like a great day for sure. Im imagining what lavender scones taste like, they sound dreamy.

I’m a football coach, for young children and I’ve got 4 girls in my team, it’s a mix of boys and girls U10’s the girls always work harder than the boys!

Women’s/girls football is only going to go up and up, I’ve been involved in football all my life, my dad was a pro footballer back in the day in the old division 4 he played for Barnet, this was before I was born, and when I was younger he would never take my half sisters to football as he said it was only for boys, but I stopped seeing him when I was six and he’s (loads of bad words) lol :joy: I love that women prove people like him wrong! And I love the fact that all women in sports are now getting more talked about!

But most of all come on the lionesses!!

Steve!

4 Likes

I was going to post this meme, as it really made me laugh. xx

3 Likes

The milkman left me some free super posh fresh orange juice this morning

7 Likes