What cheered me up recently

KittenFeatures wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Sorry to read that the night went a bit sour. At least the rest of the day was fun though and you're feeling happier again today :)

I'm really fragile recently. Every little thing that goes wrong upsets me massively and I have nothing to fall back on. I feel like everything is a bit of a mess and I'm not sure what to do about any of it. I've been crying for hours uncontrollably every night recently and I'm quite lost as to what to do or who to talk to because I don't actually know what's going on with me. Someone yells at me for something small and I burst into tears, I don't really know why.

Sometimes it's just a period your going though where you cant single a reason out. You have had a lot going on recently so I think it's just a day to day process.working through one day at a time,slow and steady without putting too much pressure on yourself. Big hugs and I hope things pick up for you

I'm seeing my boyfriend next weekend after 6 long weeks apart :D

Eating dinner in the garden tonight, I noticed bees have moved into the insect hotel! So happy, wish there was a way to put a pic up :)

Warm weather ....at last I can stop moaning about being cold !

Knowing that I am booked into a suite on Friday in one of the loveliest hotels that I have ever stayed in! He doesn't know it yet either 😊

I'm with you on the weather front too Wildflower! I love the heat 😊🙌🏼

Getting a cuddle from my dad haven't heard from my oh since Friday, no idea if I've done something wrong or what...pretty pants feeling tbh.

Feeling my little man wriggling away. It freaks me out and fills me with insane love in equal measures lol.

I now have 4 forum friends 😀 I know some people have loads and I know they don't count toward anything but it's a nice feeling.im not a Facebook person so this is my only experience with "friends" friends ☺

loganlogan wrote:

I now have 4 forum friends 😀 I know some people have loads and I know they don't count toward anything but it's a nice feeling.im not a Facebook person so this is my only experience with "friends" friends ☺

Bless you - feel free to add me x

lovingnewtoys wrote:

loganlogan wrote:

Yey 5 now 😀

lovingnewtoys wrote:

loganlogan wrote:

Oops that didn't go quite right. I meant to put -yey,5 now 😀 thank you

This is just silly but my children said something that made me smile. I'm very self conscious about my weight at times and I was having one of those days. My eldest pipes up "mummy with your hair down you look like that rabbit girl". I was really confused who the rabbit girl was until the little one tells me "it's from that film we watched". Jessica Rabbit! I look nothing like her bar the hair colour but oh how it boosted my day!

1 Like

lmh95 wrote:

loganlogan wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Sorry to read that the night went a bit sour. At least the rest of the day was fun though and you're feeling happier again today :)

I'm really fragile recently. Every little thing that goes wrong upsets me massively and I have nothing to fall back on. I feel like everything is a bit of a mess and I'm not sure what to do about any of it. I've been crying for hours uncontrollably every night recently and I'm quite lost as to what to do or who to talk to because I don't actually know what's going on with me. Someone yells at me for something small and I burst into tears, I don't really know why.

Sometimes it's just a period your going though where you cant single a reason out. You have had a lot going on recently so I think it's just a day to day process.working through one day at a time,slow and steady without putting too much pressure on yourself. Big hugs and I hope things pick up for you
+1. Good advice from loganlogan. Sorry to read you're feeling so down KittenFeatures. Life as a Mum can be really hard sometimes and being a single Mum and having all the responsibility must make it even harder. Try to make sure that you're getting enough sleep, eating well and drinking plenty water to stay hydrated. Rest when you need to and try not to get over tired. Have you got a close friend or family member that you can talk to? Is your OH a good listener? Do you get any relaxing alone time when you could go for a swim or a long walk to clear your head? I hope that you feel better again soon. If it does continue for a while maybe visit the GP to get a blood test just to check that it's not a hormonal imbalance that's making you feel so sensitive and fragile. Take care x

It's not being a mother that's getting me down though. Having my daughter around and being able to do everything I need to for me makes me happier overall, I love being a mother and I think that's what makes it easier than people say it is.

I've never slept well, that's a problem I've had all my life. Sleeping pills are a bit awkward for me as well but I do try to get as much rest as possible and look after myself as well as I can. It's just stressful to have no control over things like getting a job or not being able to get out. I look after my daughter almost all the time, so I don't get out alone at all any more - there's no one that I can let watch her while I do really. I only have people take her for over-night stays, it's too inconvenient otherwise.

The boyfriend is trying his best though, and overall that makes me feel a little better. He does tell me off for little things that he assumes I'm going to do though and it gets frustrating. I keep telling him that if I do it, fine, but if I don't there's no reason to tell me off for something I haven't done because it isn't helping. I don't know how to explain to him how I'm currently feeling. It just feels silly overall.

On topic, the nice weather has cheered me up today and I think I might take the baby for a still around the neighbourhood just to soak in some rays. Getting out always brightens my mood. She's a little busy having her nap at the moment, so I'm doing chores around the flat.

lmh95 wrote:

Enjoy your walk in the sunshine:)

Have you tried a relaxing bath before bed to make you sleepy? Some lavender oil drops on a tissue inside your pillowcase might help to relax you too. If you like the smell.

Hopefully things on the job hunting front will improve soon.

If you are feeling a bit down there's always someone to talk to on here if you head over to the Tea and sympathy thread.

Enjoy your day:)

Unfortunately lavender is just one of those smells I can't stand. There's probably an alternative somewhere though, I'm sure. :P I was going to try some of the herbal remedies for a good nights sleep though, some of them have alright reviews.

As for a bath, I'm too busy with the little one and the boyfriend makes dinner so he's a bit busy during the evening too and there's a lot to do so I just don't reealllyy get the time. I do want one now though, having said that. x)

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

Getting a cuddle from my dad haven't heard from my oh since Friday, no idea if I've done something wrong or what...pretty pants feeling tbh.

Big hug from me HH Hope it all gets sorted in a good way xx

lmh95 wrote:

Lavender is definitely one of those marmite smells. I like it but my OH can't stand it. There is other oils you could put into a water spritzer and spray lightly onto your pillow, add to a bath if you do have time for a soak or make up into a massage oil. They are Roman chamomile, Sweet marjoram, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood, Clary sage, Ylang ylang or valerian which are all recommended for insomnia due to their relaxing, sedative effect. There might be a few there that you would like:)

Oooh, I do love me some Sandalwood. Just have to find where to get some scented stuff, really.

I've started planning my wedding. Chose the venue, thinking Scotland because it's stunning and we love holidays there and it's also close enough that family CAN get there but far enough away that it'll take effort so only those that are actually interested will come.
.... now all I need is to get engaged!
Yup. Not even engaged. But I've chosen engagement ring, wedding rings, venue, cake, and dress.
Tbf OH doesn't exactly discourage me...

I finished my review of one of the best dildos I have ever had the pleasure to use. Then to top things off, found that this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36051 is now avalible in plus size. And the model looks busty so it might actually fit!!!

Young and fun - that's sooo exciting 😄😄😄 there's nought better than planning your wedding 😊 I'm sure it'll not be too long until you get to walk down the isle to the man of your dreams, taking the vows and enjoying the whole experience 😊 i think you should give your oh a few subtle hints, like leaving brochures around, even in the bathroom as he'll maybe pick it up whilst in there and have a flick through. Get your chosen stuff marked and signed so he knows exactly what you're wanting. I look forward to hearing some lovely news about your engagement in the near future hunni 💜xx

Fun Louise - that babydoll is absolutely stunning, i adore the colour too. I reckon you should totally treat yourself. You spend so much time thinking of others, you work really hard, i think you need that beautiful babydoll in your lingere life 😄
The dildo sounds incredible, must be if it's became a firm favourite. I look forward to your upcoming review hunni 💜xx

Had a lovely day up until 1am. Lol! we want for a walk, visited ohs folks and borrowed their lawnmower, so now we have perfect grass again 😃
The best part was hearing music wondering what was going on in our small village. There was these two lovely local lasses busking, one was doing the singing and playing the guitar whilst the other was doing the drums. They were amazing, we sat for ages listening and recording them. I actually got goosebumps which is really rare for me. When I want over and emptied my purse of all the change they were so amazingly humble and grateful. Even when I was asking if they minded me recording and telling them how talented they were they couldn't of been happier 😊 It was so lovely and it'll be great as their going to be coming regularly now. Also so happy because I got no anxiety 😃 💜xx

1 Like