What countries/cities?

Name Countries and city’s you had sex

Too many to name I’m afraid. We have toured most of Western Europe, India, China and some of the USA and Canada.

3 Likes

Lets make a game I will name first country
Germany

Adventure Playground at night, next to a stream and on a beach Ohhhh and can’t forget my favourite… on a car bonnet of a highly modified Honda Prelude in a car park all in New Zealand (North Island) :blush:

2 Likes

Italy lago de Garda

1 Like

What’s the most countries you have done in a day?
:grin:

1 Like

Will say 3 Monaco , Belgium and Holland

1 Like

My hubby was driving and we stopped for refreshments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Speaking of Belgium… Ostend, in a hotel room with two other males. I’m not allowed to mention how old I was. Let’s just say that Ostend is where I learned to be ambidextrous… :wink:

2 Likes

Amsterdam after we had a walk at red light was somthing different to see all those girls nearly naked with my hubby

If you’re asking about sex then we’ve had sex in the morning in one country and in the evening in a different country many times but if you’re talking about driving through then in Europe we’ve often driven in 3 different countries in a day and occasionally 3 countries and a principality. We tour on a motorcycle.

2 Likes

I’ve done 2 different countries in a day a number of times. Don’t think I’ve done a third.

I have done 2 different continents in same day( England and Mexico)

1 Like

Husband reminds me we did the UK, Canada (whilst passing through) and the USA in one day (taking time zones into account).

3 Likes

We have some well travelled people in the group, well done to you all. I think UK and Spain for me.

1 Like

Cyprus on the beach as the sun rose and something else rose too lol Spain and France , do I include Wales ? Uk?

2 Likes

So many countries visited, too many to list but stand out places were. USA On a California beach at night. Japan on a hotel balcony. New Zealand in a hot spring. Germany in a sauna. France in the sea.

2 Likes

Gently rocking to the rhythm of the Krakow - Bratislava night train, four countries inside ten hours
Poland, Czech Republic, Austria and just time to sneak some in before arrival in Slovakia.
Recommend!

2 Likes

Thats some refreshments :joy:

1 Like

E very unique was in Hilton hotel Venezia on the top in swimming pool, who was there know what I am talking about mmmmmm beautiful

1 Like