What do you have for your breakfast...?

I have two slices of buttered toast, a bowl of chocolate wheetos and a refreshing cup of peppermint tea.

I have to eat almost immediately after waking otherwise I begin to feel very sick. My partner on the other hand never eats in a morning, but cannot function without his coffee! I use to think I ate a lot in a morning until I got pregnant... (I did not stop eating from the moment I opened my eyes; I had to have a packet of rich tea biscuits next to me to help me get dressed!) But now I think my amount of breakfast is just right.

What do you guys have on a morning for yor breakfast?

today...cappuccino fruit salad cold meat with boiled eggs and a banana

normally nowt

Cereal... it varies depending on my mood when I'm shopping. This week maple pecan granola thingy.

no breakie as yet been taxi this morning to familly would have like that something special for breakfast but alass too busy and no time ;)

My OH yummy ;0)

2nd Chance T wrote:

My OH yummy ;0)

naught naughty thats one of your 5 a day

Fruit smoothie and grapes. Tasty :)

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Does this fill you up? X

A cup of tea and 2 biscuits (usually a Fox's Classic and Orange Club)

I had a bean seed salad thing today =)

Today a cheese sandwich before hitting the BMX track... then Jelly Babies for elevenses...

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Does this fill you up? X

Yeah :-) I'm never really that hungry in the morning.

I have to eat in the morning, can't go without. Normally it's just cereal, as it's quick ant easy. Today I was at the OH house so I had buttered toast, followed by some nutella I found hiding in the cupboard! ( she has a younger brother who has it) I couldn't resist, haven't had it for years!

I can't cope without my morning cup of tea though!

J+J wrote:

I have to eat in the morning, can't go without. Normally it's just cereal, as it's quick ant easy. Today I was at the OH house so I had buttered toast, followed by some nutella I found hiding in the cupboard! ( she has a younger brother who has it) I couldn't resist, haven't had it for years!

I can't cope without my morning cup of tea though!

I am the same. God, i get dizzy and feel ill if i dont eat first thing, even if it is 5am in the morning.

I usually have weetabix, cornflakes, porridge or shreddies. On holiday do i have a cooked breakfast which is a real treat!!

don't usually eat breakfast but when i have to it's porrige

and i can usually only manage a few tablespoons. its made with milk (and in the microwave)

I can't function without breakfast... unless I've slept until lunchtime!

I always have a bowl of cereal or porridge x

i have bran flakes with sultanas during the week as it keeps me going through till about 10.30!!

but i like nutella on toast at the weekends- weekend treat! or me and my oh sometimes have croissants :)

2nd Chance T wrote:

My OH yummy ;0)

hello why , when you had me at HELLO ?? SORRY just had to ask ??

cereals one day and the next toast

my breakfast consists of two shedded wheat with full cream milk , and a cup of typhooo tea just perfect.......