What did you get up to at the weekend ?

Let's discuss ..

You might have placed this in the wrong thread :) Stuff like this needs to go in the off-topic section! :) The 'Inside Lovehoney' forum is really for issues and topics to do with Lovehoney and the store :) You'll get a better response in the O/T section too.

But Welcome, btw :)

Oh aren't you kind Nicole! Nice one!

Just went to the hospital to see my cousin after his op.

I spent most of Friday and Saturday serving Mistress' desires, whims and general fancy. Also spent a lot of time in cuffs/spreader bar/tape.

Then spent sunday nursing a sore bottom

Christmas treeeeeeeee!!

We put the christmas decorations up,the house its now looking like santas grotto :)

Went for a "walk" around a lake, it was pretty and a bit cold but the company was excellent.

Went to a Fet event. Had lots of interesting chats with people.

Got my Car Serviced. 'Only' £150....!

Went to another Fet event. Got flogged in public.

Nothing much really...

Shopping and not specifically for Christmas stuff

Having lots of sex and fun time with oh, so very enjoyable weekend lol my oh really was on top form! lol hoping for a little action replay tomorrow morning before work.......... how nice to be woken up by a hot sexy guy with his big hard cock ready to please me!! what more could a girl want?? haha

Keeping order amongst the barbarian hoardes....(working)

We went away, on a dirty birthday weekend.

we took a box of toys, lube and wine.

we did shower sex, oral sex, wand and attachments sex, some we vibe 4 sex, and also a bit of anal.

The maid actually walked in at one point and ran out squealing. And we were only naked, not actually doing anything at that point. For some reason she didn't want to look/talk to us when we opened the door again!