weekend away

Ahhh iv finally managed to work out how to start a new thread hooray for me lol

Sorry for repeating myself, but for people who dont read the Good morning/noon/night thread im gonna repeat it here :-p

Its mine and my OH's anniversary on the 26th jan so i wanna take him away somewhere the weekend before (sat 24th) unfortunatly it can only be for one night as i have to work friday night so it needs to be somewhere we can drive to, so somewhere in the northwest or midlands (both easy for us to get too). I was just gonna take him to a random hotel for some dirty fun, but im thinking it might be nice if theres something a bit special or fun we can do or go somewhere nice. So any suggestions for nice hotels, apartments etc?? and places to go, see?? Also gonna be ordering some new toys for this special weekend so any suggests for that?? Hehehe, already got the handcuffs sorted

Oh yeh and one more thing i need suggestions on, Im gonna need a new outfit!! He loves seeing me in skirt and bra type outfits, something nice and girly but not with frills

I wanna try and make this weekend really special and give my bloke something that will keep him smiling for a while afterwards (plus i love the attention i get from him when hes made up with something lol) so any suggestions would be great guys!!

Fankee!!!!!!

xxxxxx

lol i love the way you did the links very classy carly hehe

and i would suggest most of the fantasy outfits as they dont have many frills but its all skirts and tops which will make any guy go crazy xxx lks

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=19436

miss alice outfit is deffo a winner xxx

LKS, nice choice there, me likes the Miss Alice outfit ^_^

I just dont get how i've not seen it before, lol

This post is also a bump message, cause i'd be interested in more peoples suggestions for locations ^_^

x x x

Ok I took a chance and ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12284 and it arrived this morning but now im gutted. The top doesnt fit So now i need suggestions guys and gals please. My bloke loves this kinda style and im a size 12 in trousers unfortunatly i only have a 32 back with GG boobs so this style of top barley covers my nipples and having my boobs half out the top and half squashed by the top really isnt sexy. Any ideas for a similar type of style but maybe with some different type of top that will actually look sexy on my body shape. Please, i got a week to order and get it so im hopeing it will be here in time

xx

Hmm, you may have to make up your own set thats as similar to that as possible. I know LH do peticoats, which are similar, to that, and you'll have to use/purchase your own bra that would fit me thinks

x x x x x

Hummm ok. fankee hun ill go check out the peticoats now and I guess its a trip into town to find bra's lol. For some reason when i try to make my own set it never looks as sexy and the ones u see on here, but then once i put the ones on here on they never look as sexy on me either lol

How about a different type of top style?? I dunno what to start looking at coz iv never really been into dressing up but what kinda top is better for bigger boob/small back body shapes?? something like a boob tube or the babydoll styles or should i just give up and go buy some bondage tape to wrap round lol

xx

Ok one more question....on all the outfits that say size 12-14 or 10-12 etc is that the size of the top or bottom or what?? does anyone have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14097?? i love this one but how big is the top?

xx

And Morbida where do i find the Peticoats?? tried doing a search for peticoat and skirt and not really comming up with anything??

xx

There's a cup size guide incogneeto and at max it's only a D cup. You might be best buying separates or a cheap bottom and top which you'll have to abandon the top of.

I think petticoat is the wrong word, it's really just the knickers but with that extra bit of material. Sorry i can't think of a better word to search with. :/

How about this skirt? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12737 It's in the sale!

hummm thats pritty cool and it would go with pritty much any top hehehe right skirt ordered now im off debenhams to find a bra.........grrrrr my OH better appricate this next weekend!!!

Fankee hun

xx