What don't you girls like us men doing?

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I don't like it when my OH goes for a shit, takes the laptop with him, and ends up spending 3 hours sat on the loo because he gets engrossed in something on the interwebs.

yes and that! or the argos book, my book, the lidl leaflet.......it goes on....

My wife would love me to put things away, apprently she had a case of exploding beer cans in the kitchen, now i need to do some smooth talking to get her out of her pants for tonight :(

I only have one thing that baffles me about "men" (I'm not trying to generalise but every man I've met is like this so it's just the men I know that I'm talking about). Why oh why, can they be the most logical people in the world, and yet don't understand that you have to spread wet washing out if you want it to dry - I swear the blokes in my life just like to throw stuff at the maiden and see what sticks!

Not sex related btw...there really is too much difference between people to have general rules.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I only have one thing that baffles me about "men" (I'm not trying to generalise but every man I've met is like this so it's just the men I know that I'm talking about). Why oh why, can they be the most logical people in the world, and yet don't understand that you have to spread wet washing out if you want it to dry - I swear the blokes in my life just like to throw stuff at the maiden and see what sticks!

Not sex related btw...there really is too much difference between people to have general rules.

Adx

Because it's logical to let someone else do it.External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I hate mens logic and how they love pointing out that they are more logical than women! We women know we are right in our logic right up until a man comes along and flattens it with their own logic. Most frustrating!

They're usually right in my experience (or is that just WandA?) which is more frustrating!

Adx

I hate the fact that men always think they are right...no matter what the circumstance is...........drives me insane!!

no woman i know likes jizz in the eye, hence why i don't let my OH cum anywhere near my face! its happened before, so much pain!

I don't like it when my OH expects head but refuses to give me oral!!!!!! which sadly is aaaaaaaaall the time, in the 5 months we've been together hes given me a grand total of 4 seconds of it.....

wenchiepie wrote:

no woman i know likes jizz in the eye, hence why i don't let my OH cum anywhere near my face! its happened before, so much pain!

I don't like it when my OH expects head but refuses to give me oral!!!!!! which sadly is aaaaaaaaall the time, in the 5 months we've been together hes given me a grand total of 4 seconds of it.....

Jeez! That's poor. Go on BJ strike until the balance is restored...

missorgasm wrote:

i HATE having my nipples bitten, pinched or TWISTED! they're to be strocked, nibbled carressed gently sqweezed, they are NOT knobs on you latest frickin gadget and ur HURTING me!! haahaaa

I LOVE having my nipples bitten! At the right time that can feel so goddamn hot! I've got goosebumps just thinking about it!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

i HATE having my nipples bitten, pinched or TWISTED! they're to be strocked, nibbled carressed gently sqweezed, they are NOT knobs on you latest frickin gadget and ur HURTING me!! haahaaa

I LOVE having my nipples bitten! At the right time that can feel so goddamn hot! I've got goosebumps just thinking about it!

xxKPxx

Likewise :) also twisting (within reason, hot teaspoons (don't ask) etc but oddly not sucked hard. That just hurts. In a bad way :(

I don't like finding a single hair stuck to his cock and trying to remove it from my mouth. Or him eating breakfast in the shower and leaving a bowl in the bathroom- how do you even do that? Surely it just gets wet, soggy or soapy? I don't like him to be sooo calm sometimes when worrying or scary things are happening that it seems he doesn't care, even though he does. Cum in my eye doesn't bother me too much as long as I immediately wash it, just stings a little, it's having to face people with a reddened eye after!

Rowan wrote:

I don't like finding a single hair stuck to his cock and trying to remove it from my mouth.

Are hairs and cock magnetic or something? EVERY morning I have to pull one off and plenty of nights I have Ad poking my cock looking for that rebel hair... Grrr for hair!

im open to anything, what ever my other half wants really, she and i now have an understanding and we have been together over 20 years and its still HOT its all about what buttons to press.

and yeah too many of the younger generation need to open there mouth and talk to there partner to see what he/she likes.

It's not as though it's unkempt or anything, usually very neat and never long but always there is at least one hair! Also find that there is usually one long head-hair wrapped around in the morning, even when I'm in a normal sleeping position

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

I don't like finding a single hair stuck to his cock and trying to remove it from my mouth.

Are hairs and cock magnetic or something? EVERY morning I have to pull one off and plenty of nights I have Ad poking my cock looking for that rebel hair... Grrr for hair!

Then shave it off, I hate body hair and shave every other day much prefer smooth balls and cock than hairy ones..

Deviant R wrote:

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

Then shave it off, I hate body hair and shave every other day much prefer smooth balls and cock than hairy ones..

Nah.

The Natalie Portman doesn't do it for me...

Rowan wrote:

It's not as though it's unkempt or anything, usually very neat and never long but always there is at least one hair! Also find that there is usually one long head-hair wrapped around in the morning, even when I'm in a normal sleeping position External Media

You sure it isn't a girl joke you don't tell men? How to they get all over me but not her!

I won't even mention the bum...

WandA wrote:

Deviant R wrote:

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

Nah.

The Natalie Portman doesn't do it for me...

*Perks up* I thought I felt my natalie portman senses tingling! I think seeing her with a shaved head just confirmed to me that she is one of the most gorgeous women in the world....she STILL looked stunning! Cate Blanchette too! If I shaved my head I'd look freakin' aweful!

xxKPxx

Don Quaydiq wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Jeez! That's poor. Go on BJ strike until the balance is restored...

i threatened it, he said go ahead (but he'd get grumpy if i did that, plus i enjoy giving head) and then said someday he'd give me oral as well, but hes always hated doing it.....oh well, life goes on, worst comes to the worst i'll buy a squeel!

I hope he comes to his senses WP!

Seconded !!!