What have you received in a mystery bundle?

I cave... bought the female one... wish me luck...

era wrote:

I cave... bought the female one... wish me luck...

Let us know how you got on!

I think we'll all know from here from others before I get mine... My parcels take about a week to get to me as I'm outside UK...

tempted by the couples kinky ine and anal one

What was in the male bundle last year? The value seems incredibly high, but I'm worried that it's just packed with stuff I wouldn't use, like low quality strokers and such.

Just ordered the male and anal boxes. Looking forward to Wednesday!

Just ordered the kinky couples one! Eek 😊

Do we know when this offer ends?

emma&mart wrote:

Just ordered the kinky couples one! Eek 😊

Do we know when this offer ends?

Lovehoney - Cazz said

I believe it is 'while stocks last' so there isn't a way to put a time scale on this offer I am afraid.

Many thanks

Ohhh i was hoping it may last until payday next friday, possibly not then!

Thanks ☺️ xx

I'm concerned with the male gift set as I'm gay I don't fancy getting a vaginal sleeve nor would I want to get something I already have..

I got a female one and buMdle last year both of which I was pretty pleased with, but I think I would end up with a few duplicates this year if I was to buy again.....

This is going to take some serious will power to stay away for a few days....helllp!

I'm well tickled that the anal package is called a BUMdle hahaha. I've not bought one, but severely tempted!!

I hope people post what they get, I'm not buying one but I'm suuuuuper curious (especially about the butt one)!

sleepycelia wrote:

I hope people post what they get, I'm not buying one but I'm suuuuuper curious (especially about the butt one)!

So am I!

*tell ussssss*

I'm going to be stalking this thread today to see what people get. Lol! I'm tempted by the kinky couple and the female one oh and the anal one, but I'll wait and see if I'm going to like the stuff *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone enjoys their mystery bundles <3xxx

Same classy lass! I'm going to have one eye on this thread and the other on my work today - I am tempted by the kinky couples one and the female one, but am worried about the mystery aspect of it! Going to be looking out for what people got today! :)

my kinky couple and male ones should be coming today I'll let you all know what i get! eeeek!

Young and fun95 wrote:

my kinky couple and male ones should be coming today I'll let you all know what i get! eeeek!

Please do! Xxxx

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'm really excited to see what you get! :)

As soon as I saw it I caved and bought it! I got the female one but I'm thinking about maybe the couples or kinky couples? I didn't even read the description and I now need to buy lots and lots of batteries separately! Super excited though! Want to know what's in all of them!!!!