What hobbies or interests do you have?

My wife is a crafter making things with her sewing machine.

Me a magician

I used to play rugby, but that seems to have caught up with my body these days and I just get broken too easily.
Now I'll play a bit of 5 a side, or just go to the gym and do a bit of CV work.

In my down time I enjoy reading or playing on my PS4 for a bit, Destiny and For Honour the games of choice.
I'll also lose an hour or two quite easily on Football Manager.

Ooo magician, that is so cool! My only hobby is my sex blog, I don't have time for anything else lol

Me- Model soldier painting and wargamer. Will be turning this into a sideline business when in retirement. I suppose keep fit now as well although I wouldnt call it an interest.

Mrs- Crafty type person into cross stiches.

1:12 scale dolls houses/miniatures, mainly shops. Also do some card making.

Love crime fiction and psychological thriller books

I used to play basketball, and I still love it. Would be playing now if I could!

My other greatest interest outside of sex toys is animals. I just love spending time with my horses or cats. It's great to go on walks with the horses and stuff though, which is actually what I'm doing today :)

Bigtrak wrote:

My wife is a crafter making things with her sewing machine.

Me a magician

I'm a magician too! *High five* Some of my other hobbies include playing guitar, surfing, video games and flying RC planes... Yeah I know... I'm a geek lol.

Urban explorer is my main hobby, I also like rock climbing and playing video games occasionally.

Walking my dogs, exercising, meditation, masturbation, watching TV, reading, colouring, seeing friends, cars

🐼

Having spent a working life with my head buried in technical matters I'm finally finding time to follow my passion for nature and doing the “Good Life” thing on self-sufficiency (not influenced by Felicity Kendal's bottom at all, honest).

My main passion is my guinea pigs... I breed and rescue them. I also collect paperweights.

Oh is a part time triathlete so spends most of his spare time training xx

I am a crafter too and do a lot of crochet, also run my own small business selling my items that I make.

i also foster dogs for rehomeing, plus reading and gaming when I have time 

Reading, Swimming & walking to clear my mind. Single parent so not much time 😕
Talk about preconceived ideas / notions.
Never expected to see model soldier painting, crafting or dolls houses.
Not actually sure what I did expect to see!
Fascinating like the job thread.
Pieces of a puzzle!

Sci-Fi,comics,movies and am a real rock music anorak!

My blog is a hobby. Nail polish and photography are as well.
My boyfriend designs and sews clothes, which i think is awesome and so cute.

Reading murder mystery, walking my dogs and generally caring for them, going on caravan trips to cumbria, yorkshire would like to tour scotland this year. I like gardening and enjoy rock music.

Writing reviews, mostly. Don't really have much else ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Photography (wildlife and plants) and building and driving radio control cars (when I can afford it)

Politics junkie, no affiliations, never sought to be in office just love the subject

Dr Who, Star wars Medical History, social history love social and medical documentaries. Used to love sewing but can't do that now, enjoy colouring but can now only do 10 minutes.