Whats your hobbies?

I've been told many times i have old person hobbies, these are mainly flower aranging and baking my other hobbies are reading, swimming and cyclying

so i was wondering what yours are?

My hobbies are Tarot Reading, Mediumship,collecting crystals, Spell casting, Healing, Indian head massage,dancing skyclad ,and taking part in Rituals at Avebury :)

My hobbies are swimming, cooking, hair dressing, baking and cake decorating :)

I like reading, baking, craft stuff, sewing and mathematics. I know mathematics seems a bit of a strange hobby but I am doing a degree in it which means I study it very regularly and enjoy it :D

delilahxx wrote:

I know mathematics seems a bit of a strange hobby

Not strange at all ;)

I like gaming and also watching anything to do with warfare and also into conspiracy theories etc.
Also crime and gang land stuff.

Reading, crafts, watching films, playing different games, face painting and balloon modelling and going on walks boring really

Writing is my favourite hobby, although I am working towards - hopefully - getting one of my stories published one day. I don't know if I'll ever have the couage to do it, but I just like writing. It offers me a chance to escape the monotony of daily life or whatever crap the real world has to throw at you! :D

Art is another of my hobbies, although I don't do much of that since I started concentrating on my writing more. I do sketches & paintings mostly, usually a portrait as I seem to have a knack for drawing faces & eyes.

Motor sports, music and photography mainly plus Lego with the kids

Drinking beer and watching football ! But recently LH Forum , sad anno !!

delilahxx wrote:

I like reading, baking, craft stuff, sewing and mathematics. I know mathematics seems a bit of a strange hobby but I am doing a degree in it which means I study it very regularly and enjoy it :D

I LOVE sitting with a good equation :) I'm a very happy bunny when I'm doing maths lol x

My hobbies are - Drawing portraits, gaming, lovehoney forum =P and doing make up :)

Reading, gardening, photography and genealogy, love researching my family tree and seeing how far back I can go, so far on one line it's to the 1570's.

my hobbies used to be photography dancing gigs and playing the guitar when i didn't have arthritis current hobbies are gaming and crafts

Dancing and cheerleading, singing and reading/writing.

Baking, arts and crafty things, reading, drawing, ironing ( believe it or not i find it quite relaxing with some music on) Used to play alot on the xbox but not so much anymore

Photography (enjoy rather than any talent)

Expanding my knowledge - I will read anything, have even been known to read the integredients on shower gels when I've read anything else!

I like making up new words in my head and imagining how they'd be spelt

I also like Maths - especially the magic of the number 9

Reading - about absolutely anything, but a lot of occult, witchcraft, folklore, deity stuff.

Photography, music, reading, watching films, motor sport, looking at and learning about nature, walking, baking, sometimes cookling.

Bakerson wrote:

Expanding my knowledge - I will read anything, have even been known to read the integredients on shower gels when I've read anything else!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I LOVE sitting with a good equation :) I'm a very happy bunny when I'm doing maths lol x

My hobbies are - Drawing portraits, gaming, lovehoney forum =P and doing make up :)

Thats so cool, some fellow maths geeks :D

delilahxx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Thats so cool, some fellow maths geeks :D

yay *high cube root of 125*