What is your favorite toy!?

Hi, for me it would have to be my womanizer. I have the starlet, the womanizer x lovehoney Pro40 and the starlet 2. My favourite is the Pro40 by a mile. Much easier to get into the perfect position and gives the most amazing orgasms. I have just ordered the lovehoney advent calendar though and that has a womanizer in it ( bought for this reason as my Pro40 is getting a little past it’s best now, probably due to over use lol.) So looking forward to trying out another model and hoping it is just as amazing.

2 Likes

My lovehoney womaniser for sure

2 Likes

What are must have toys for your collection? What toys do you use most often?

Personally speaking I think a bullet vibrator is a must have and one of the toys used most with my girlfriend.

1 Like

Tango bullet for me, it’s just so reliable and versatile that I keep re-purchasing it.

2 Likes

Changing my favorite toy to the We Vibe Touch X :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m looking to expand my toy collection and was wondering what are some of your favourite toys?

Personally mine is Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch and my Satisfy Pro 2.

2 Likes

I have a few favourites, my LH jessica rabbit my We Vibe Melt and our under mattress restraints.
I wouldn’t want to be without any of them :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My headmaster vibrating stroker,unfortunately the vibrating bit no longer works from over use :wink::wink::wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My all time favourite toy is hubby’s c**k :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: if that counts.
My womanizer, I couldn’t be without it.
For penetration, I absolutely love my FSOG one’s, all 3 of them.
My king cock and my suction cup vibrating dildo.
And few bits of bondage I couldn’t be without.

2 Likes

@pootle You could replace it with a similar size bullet :wink:

2 Likes

Almost every vibrating wand combined with ridged and bulbed glass dildos.

3 Likes

@Cali_Nyx never thought of that :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m favouring my Mantric Dual Tip Clitoral Vibrator at the mo. I also like the Adrien Lastic Smart Dream II egg with clit vibe in the tail.

Enjoy expanding your collection :blush:

3 Likes

One of mine would definitely be my lipstick tango bullet vibrator from we-vibe!

1 Like

Desire bullet is probubly the one i reach for most often. So convenient

2 Likes

My favourite toys I’ve bought from LH are my wevibe tango x bullet, my Doxy Die Cast, my womanizer premium, my happy rabbit curve, my blue swirls glass dildo and my blue glass butt plug. The glass dildo and butt plug are my most newest additions to my toy box and I am loving them so far.

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with this :point_up_2:, and I love to use it with my Doxy 3R (or 3) and my large Happy Rabbit butt plug :blush: If I want a firmer dildo I love this one :+1: By far my most used toys :blush:

1 Like

100% this!

2 Likes

My favourite toys are my Hitachi Wand and Suction Cup Dildo

2 Likes

My weighted nipple clamps.
If I can have two then my cock ring with ball stretcher and divider
If I can have three my new steel chastity cage, much better than the plastic one that was my first dabble with cage land.
Sorry for being greedy but they all give me great pleasure!

1 Like