What toys do u enjoy most??

So I went and purchased a new toy for the wife which I can’t wait to use on her this weekend. I got her a new rampant rabbit so my question is to you all what do you like to use on yourself or your partners?

Cock rings and anything bondage

Anything that can be worn while I'm out so thats the Perfect Fit 2 Inch Ball Stretcher and my Vibraexciter. At home my Wand for edging fun.

If I’m playing alone normally I reach for my Womanizer Starlet. If I’m playing with my boyfriend (and Dom), he normally picks the toy we use. If he is looking to simply make me orgasm then he will usually use the Womanizer or a wand. If he is looking to tease he mixes it up more using any combination of a metal dildo, mantric g spot vibe, clitoral caress, or a wand or Womanizer. We also have a play partner who has a Doxy 3 which is a lot of fun for teasing and multiple orgasms (which I can’t normally get from a wand)

Clit vibes/stimulators - the Womanizer Premium, Lelo Sona Cruise and Zumio are my favourites at the moment

I bought my girlfriend the Red Hot Flickering Tongue about a month ago, she's addicted to it & it comes out yo play very often :) I love to watch her with it and she also uses it during sex, that's exquisite for me. Total bargain!

We love good old plain dildos. :)

The Lovehoney mains powered wand is probably the best for both of us, the womanizer starlet is best for miss secret and the Riley Reid butt fleshlight is the top contender for me. We also couldn’t cope without silk rope and blindfolds!

Love my womanizer, our go to toy if we're short on time or need to be quiet. I couldn't be without my happy rabbit either for solo play (although my oh likes to watch). The vibrating strapless strap on is a regular too. Rechargeable cock ring and mini wand during sex.

Nora the bluetooth vibrator, with an app that lets your partner control it. Also love bondage.

Her the womaniser for myself her using a strap on

Definitely rabbits and dildos. I use those the most.

I;ve a metal rabbit which is brilliant and it always gets me off....however my fave toy is a silicone large bullet vibe which is amazingly powerful and it gets me orgasmic really quick...though the battery doesnt last long enough for prolonged fun (rechargeable one)

Love love love my anal beads.

My husband loves his cock rings and I love my life like suction cup dildo, named Dave.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi I want to buy a new ball gag it's my first one my mistress tell me that it has to have nipple clamps, Olso made of leather with breathable hole's as I maybe wearing it for a bit, so help me out please with your ldeas

For me it would be my Lelo Loki Wave!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34702

Clit stimulator with a realistic silicone dildo. Best solo combo for me.

Powerplay gspot vibrator hands down. Well hands clamped round my headboard!

Mine would be a combination of my O-Boy prostate massager and Stoya mouth fleshlight. Hopefully I’ll have a new favourite when I get my exchanged suction cup dildo.