What is your most used sex toy?

Her plug in wand all day long. nothing comes close

1 Like

My lovehoney wand so powerful even on the lowest setting never reached the top.level

1 Like

Same as above, the lovehoney magic wand along with the doc Johnson head teaser.

I canā€™t remember the last time I used any of my strokers

Mine is most definitely my clitoral bullet vibrator

His will be his LH Doc Johnson Mood Stroker we got recently

1 Like

For me - the womanizer 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

From 87ā€™ through 2003 , my wife . The following years my hand and most recently a fat cock ring and my T-Plug .

My Lovense ambi! I even took it with me for a month long trip to LA used it almost every day

1 Like

We-Vibe tango, also ways gets her off, usb rechargeable and travel friendly size mean that it goes on most trips away

1 Like

Has to be my Bullet Vibrator, makes me orgasm every time
Although my new Clitoral suction stimulator is catching up

2 Likes

Rechargeable Wand for us or a glass dildo

2 Likes

My Desire wand

1 Like

Hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth: heā€™s definitely my most used toy :smirk::yum:

After it would be my womanizer Pro40 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Has to be my Hitachi Wand but the Womaniser is catching up

1 Like

Doxy wand for us :blush::exploding_head:

1 Like

Love the LH mains powered wand but we can only use it when the kids are out as its a little noisy. So my most used is the LH dual ended blowmotion masturbator.

2 Likes

It use to to be my happy rabbit but it died so my wife is searching for a new favorite

My LH stroker,itā€™s been good to me but it needs replacing sooner rather than later as itā€™s splittingā€¦

Currently my Womanizer :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Prostate massager only one at the mo. Still searching for the one to deliver the mythological p spot orgasm :pensive:

My wife uses her womanizer every time we have sex, itā€™s incredible. I watch her and help with stimulation either feet, rimming, anal play or licking or fingering her pussy. Once sheā€™s orgasmed penetration begins and she has multiple orgasms until I finish.

As for me I have a vibrating male masturbator and I use it solo. Incredible.

1 Like