Favourite toy

With so many people purchasing sex toys I thought what is the most popular toy so what's yours. I have 2 my magic wand and my mantix vibrator

This seems like an opportune moment to link an old thread. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1715991-your-top-5-lovehoney-purchases/

I think picking one is far too difficult. At a push (and just from toys) I think Mrs Chimp would pick the Sona Cruise and a good glass dildo (the Icicles No5 is the flavour of the month at the moment). But if we had to bin all her other toys to get there I think there'd be some tears. πŸ™‚

I still stand behind the 3 toys I listed in my reply to the thread Ian Chimp linked! However, I have at least 10 favourite toys / accessories / lingerie items. Picking 5 if very hard, but picking only 1 or 2 is impossible! :P

I love a Rabbit and a vibrating butt plug and the Womanizer is my go to πŸ‘Œ

The love honey wand oh my goodness so good doesn’t half get me going and is the only thing that makes me squirt! Also absoultly love using it with my partner!!

Hi Kirsty be yes my Lovehoney wand sends me through the roof in no time love the settings thinking of buying the attachments have you tried them

AWB1955 wrote:

Hi Kirsty be yes my Lovehoney wand sends me through the roof in no time love the settings thinking of buying the attachments have you tried them

Have to agree with you there the wand is OMG and recent brought an asttachment to it and its amazing 😜

Has to be the wand also and her 7 inch extra girthy dildo, drives her wild

Such a tough one as we have lots of favourites but her all time favourite is the Desire rechargeable Bullet.

Hi Essex couple would be interested in buyin0g an attachment for my wand what did you get

1 Like

Hmmm, current favourite is the Lovehoney g-slim rabbit, the only toy thus far that I can squirt and orgasm with everytime.

I have a suction cap dildo, with a huge girth (Mr big) love love it

My favourite (Fifty Shades Crazy for You Bullet) broke and has been discontinued (sob!). Lovehoney replaced it, very kindly, with the Desire Bullet - it is fab but I still prefer the Fifty shades one for power. I found a remaining one (new!) on ebay.

I've been experimenting, though, so I have new favourites but I'm not done yet! The nubby glass dilldo and the Fifty Shades steel dildo are both fantastic when used with a lighter bullet like the Mantric (never thought I'd buy a dildo!).

I don't seem to get on with rabbits - I've got the Desire, Mantric and Fifty Shades G-spot ones, and they are all good but - must be my anatomy - I have to wriggle about and adjust both the toy and myself each time. A dildo/g-spot vibe and a bullet works better. Thinking about it, any woman would be lucky to hit on a rabbit perfectly designed for her contours first time round.

I also like toys which can be used together and all over the body - mouse shaped clitoral vibrators are good for all over sensual use.

I turned a corner when I found the right lube. I'm 48 and went through an earlyish menopause, which killed my libido for a few years. Libido is back and is making up for lost time! Hence the experimenting... But I need something more in terms of lube than anything Boots can offer. Lovehoney silicone lube is fantastic, but obviously can't be used with a lot of toys. We really like the Sliquid Natural Gel - the aloe vera one - expensive but lasts ages and can be used universally.

I'm gradually adding to my lingerie collection to add to the whole experience... definitely good for a longer session.

For Mrs Sen, her faves are the Mantric magic wand and a "blush macho realistic dildo" that we have nicknamed wilbur (cause it has a bendable spine that creaks like an old man).

I love my LH medium size butt plug, wear it almost daily (makes studying much more enjoyable) but both 6.5 and 8 inch king cock dildos would come in close behind the butt plug, just different purposes.

I also have the oxballs cock / ball ring which I really like wearing, gives a nice tightening around my balls, like a firm grip pushing downwards if that makes sense.

Mine is my wife's toy. It's the Womanizer Premium silent clit stimulator. It just takes her to another level every single time, multiple orgams (around 7 or more) every single time and squirts (soimetimes 3 times) every single time. Hottest thing on the planet.

satisfyer

I have had my favorite toy since birth , it is a little worse for wear but still sparks joy !