What kind of vibrations do you prefer?

I love deep and rumbly vibrations (like you get with the Je Joue Mimi) but I find anything really powerful to be painful (like the Happy Rabbit gspot) - deffo not a power queen! Can't stand anything buzzy, I find it irritating then painful if I persevere. What do you prefer?

Deep and rumbly here too, like from the lovehoney magic wand!

Deep, rumbly and as strong as possible :)

though i prefer either internal vibes or a pinpointed vibration rather than a widespread one from a wand.

Good, good, good, gooooood vibrations

Sum Sub wrote:

Good, good, good, gooooood vibrations

I think we'd all agree with that !!

I like deep and dumbly vibrations and I prefer an intermittent patern, in an ascending pattern with a gap. My favourite toy is my latest purchase of the Lelo Lyra 2 I'm loving it. There are enough settings that anyone could find one they like.

I love intense, constant, strong vibrations - whenever I use a toy I never faff about with all the settings and levels, I just go straight to the strongest, most powerful setting :P

Rumbly ones, but not tooooo intense - I like the ones on my We-Vibe Touch the most I think, or the first setting on the Mystic Wand (second and third are way more powerful but buzzier).

anything strong and constant!

I bought my wife the Lovehoney silent whisper quiet pink vibrator a few months ago. She loves it and I'm suprised the poor thing has'nt melted. So strong and rumbly for her. Does'nt half go through batteries though.

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

Same here. I havce a rechargeable Cock ring which has many settings. The strong and constant one is the one we prefer as it sends vibrations theough both of us when my Mrs is in the Cowgirl or reverse Cowgirl position .

I love the deep and rumbly vibrations :) xx

Deep and rumbly here too, like the magic wand :) I agree with you about the happy rabbit, I found it really painful and horrible to use, not deep and rumbly in my books! Buzzy doesn't do anything for me either x

Strong rumbley for me

Deep rumbly + 1 too!

I must say im an avid hater for patterns. Never ever ever everrrr use them!

Same here Paige! Don't see the point of patterns, they don't do anything for me!

Boogaloo wrote:

Same here Paige! Don't see the point of patterns, they don't do anything for me!

This is why the Rosa is our best frienddddd

Rosaaaa ❤️ still haven't got to use it yet, may get to at the weekend! X

Deep and rumbly here too, pretty strong, but not full whack on a wand! I love my Happy Rabbit 2, it's perfect, rarely use any othe vibe now. Hate anything too buzzy.

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

Yep, I'll second this !