Type of Vibration

Just for curiosity really more than anything... me and my wife were discussing it last night after using her Wand.

She prefers the deep rumbly vibrations these days, but it used to be quite buzzy intense vibrations a few years back. But now feels she couldn't go back now...

So Ladies and Gents... your favs?

The first vibrators we ever bough were quite buzzy and high pitched (because that's all that was available at the time) but they used to make her clitoris numb after a while.

She much prefers deep powerful rumbly vibrations. They never fail to make her come as many times as she fancies.

Never liked buzzy type vibrations. Often sent my clit and hand numb. Prefer deep rumble type vibrations.

About four or five decades ago , intermitent , buzzy and short battery life were the normal . It sure makes us appriciate modern sex toys ! I prefer the low , strong rumbling toys . The super long rechargable and waterproof are a great leap forward . Just my luck that my wife lost her sex drive just before the app controlled units came out . Too bad they can't make the strong vibrators a bit quieter . Physics are not your friend when trying to make strong vibes and quiet at the same time .

Rumbling every time for me too.

With vibrators I have used for anal I like to have a powerful vibration but with my prostate massager I love the thrusting feeling and hitting the spot. Often give it to my mistress to change the settings and give her control though and that gives a sense of surprise which is great to

Rumbling and I also love plosating settings too!