What music are you listening to right now?

Uncertain Smile : The The
I got you under my skin where the rain can’t get in

1 Like

Should I stay or should I go the by The Clash before that Pour some sugar on me by Def Leopard

5 Likes

Clash City Rockers by er? …

1 Like

My Oh My - Slade

2 Likes

Yay!
Family Fortunes: Name a song by Slade
Such a shame most people only know Slade at Christmas (over and over and over again)
Mama Weer All Crazee Now

Apolgies to @KinkyMira for the complere lack of respect to the apostrophe or any other grammar we had for that matter back in the 70s

3 Likes

Yeah they were a very underated band. I love Far Far Away and Coz I Luv You

2 Likes

Can’t beat a bit of Slade! To think Noddy and Rob Halford of Judas Priest grew up on the same estate a few streets apart! ( a couple of miles from me!)

2 Likes

Family Fortunes: Name a Film by Pop Artist
er Yellow Submarine, Desperately Seeking Suzanne, that Manhattan one with Jaylo…
Half the school saw Flame on a mass truancy expedition

1 Like

Do they have a bridge - physical not musical?

Not sure what you mean? Love Everyday by Slade too!

you had some pictures of the Black Sabbath bridge (keep up :slight_smile: ). I wondered if there was a series of river crossings dedicated to the West Mids finest musicians

1 Like

Funky Moped - JC
(only joking)
:grin:
don’t even have a copy in my loft - although it was a great ditty

1 Like

Oh right! Not yet…! :wink:

Here’s a bit of triv for you…Funky Moped was produced by Jeff Lynne and some of ELO played on it! Which is a shame really as we all bought it for the b-side! :wink:

I thought the B side would be your trivia lol
and start a petition for an ELO bridge too. Good job Birmingham is the Venice of , er somewhere, it’s gonna need a lorra canal

1 Like

There’s plenty of bridges! :wink:

1 Like

See My Baby Jive : Wizard
Possibly the first single I bought!

2 Likes

More Slade stuff ( I’m watching Now70’s on tv) Get Down And Get With It

2 Likes

Roy Wood, another local genius!

1 Like

What about Noddy almost replacing Bon Scott instead of Brian Johnson? :thinking: