What music are you listening to right now?

Currently playing (rather loudly) on Spotify is Phyriic Victoria by Joe Satriani

2 Likes

Tangerine Dream - Klangwald Concert from 50 years ago.

Looking through you tube reviews of the Taylor Hawkins gig.
I was there and it was amazing.
Best gig for a long time- just wish it had more rock stars who knew him and less people who wanted to be seen

1 Like

Watched it live on YouTube Saturday night, loved Rush and Queen’s sets! The rest wasn’t too shabby either, a very moving event. I just hope we can see the L.A. gig too.

2 Likes

The lars and Brian Johnson segment kicked ass and really lit up the stage after a few quieter songs.
I believe the next gig is on Paramount + as they said that on our e-ticket email

1 Like

Yeah enjoyed them too! :metal:

1 Like

Shame On Me : Ashley DuBose

I’m a fool for the melody…

The Life Of Riley…The Lightning Seeds

1 Like

Happy Hour…The Housemartins

1 Like

Have been listening to early 90’s club music mixed by the late torsten fenslau for most of the day.

1 Like

Better Off Alone…Alice Deejay

1 Like

@CurvyJilly what a classic :notes::notes::musical_note::musical_note:

1 Like

Listening to Purple Sun by a band called Cannons… recent discovery via YT recommendation…

AC-DC :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
#turnituptoeleven

4 Likes

Lots of The Cure.

Burn, Fascination Street

Iron Maiden :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

Coincidentally had Powerslave, Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind on in the car today! :metal:

2 Likes

When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin

3 Likes

Beth Orton

“I can still smell you on my fingers and taste you on my breath”

The Shamen - early 90s acid at its finest.

2 Likes