What new toys have you purchased on LH recently?

Hi everyone. Havn't posted much on the forums yet so thought I'd try and get involved. Just ordered from LH a second time, and treated myself to loads of goodies! I'm calling it an early birthday present to myself ;-) hadn't ordered much the first time (as they were my first ever toys) but this time I have bought a variety of goodies which I am looking forward to my postie bringing:Bluebella Simple Seduction Vibrator, Bluebella Whisper, Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator, Swoon Release Vibrating Wand Massager, Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Ben Wa Jiggle Balls, First Time Power Swirl Waterproof Clitoral Vibrator, Trois Three Fingers Multiple Speed Bullet Vibrator - the last one being a free gift and very interesting looking little device!

I think I am most looking forward to the Swoon Release, as the Shimmy is sooooo good!

​What lovely goodies have you guys just ordered? And which are you the most excited about receiving/ using?

Hi Sally.
There's already a thread for sharing your purchases. .. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/233801-what-have-you-bought-recently-from-lh/page-154/

that's quite a haul you've got there!!

Thanks for the link to the correct section. And yes, it's a good haul indeed, I want to get my collection going :-)

Hi Sally welcome to the forums. I usually say have fun but Im guessing with that order you will!! Xx

Hi welcome! Wow! That's loads! =0 you go girl!

Oh i bet you'll get a lot of fun with Swoon Release! It's by far my fav.

Enjoy!! and Welcome to the forums :D x

We've just got the LH deluxe magic wand gift box. It's amazing going to add my review this weekend after using it a little more ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wow the posties gonna struggle with that! We've just got quite a haul too, male and female bundles, loads of strokers and vibrators. The mini wand is incredible!

Hi there and welcome to the forums. That is a great stash, I have the Swoon vibe and it is wonderful :) xx

Three glass dildos that should arrive today! I'm so excited!

Pinkanimal which 3 did you choose?