What’s left to do?

So at the start of lock down we were smashing out a heathy 5 times a day. Multiple O’s, toys, anal. Found the LH website and the deliveries were frequent.
So the toys now allow vibrating fun, glass, pegging ( also DP).

Think the next stage is to get some footage of what we do. Pics/Vid.

Anyone else running out of things to try.

What would you want but not sure if you should ask the OH???

5 Likes

Sound like you need to expand and bring another person in :joy:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @m_lh enjoy the forum

Hello and welcome @m_lh :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see it as a progression of things to tick off a list. We have lots of toys and lingerie, but we don’t feel any pressure to find something new to do every week. We just enjoy the things we like, and add a variety of different gizmos and outfits to suit our mood. Though I wouldn’t say we were ever doing it 35 times a week, so you maybe operating at a different level. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

We’ve been enjoying trying a new sex position every week or so. This thread has about 180 different positions, so it hasn’t gotten old for us :+1:

5 Likes

5 times a day is a lot hehe. When I was younger I could manage that sort of activity but not anymore.

My wife is happy with sex 3-4 times a week and the occasional BJ extra for me.

I read that for men who ejaculate 21 times a month it reduces their chances of prostate cancer.

I shared the screenshots from BBC, dailymail and a few other websites to sure the benefits for cuming 21 times a month so I’m aiming for that this month and putting a little daily line on the calendar for everytime I cum. My wife knows that I will be doing some of those numbers by myself!

I keep typing up emails and lists of things for us to do to each other and with each other and using different sex toys. Sometimes she thinks I’m a crazy horny guy but she’s willing to do it all within reason.

Once I asked about her pegging me but she said that’s she’s not into that all. I wear a butt plug with her sometimes but cam searching for the elusive hands free / P orgasm by myself.

For a few days when she said yes to things on my list I get a bit hung up and look forward to them which can be quite draining so now I’m trying to be a bit more chilled and relaxed and try new things every now and again but not too put to much pressure on it.

A week ago I asked if she would like me to wear a penis sleeve (longer thicker penis) but haven’t had a reply yet but have a few on my watchlist ready to choose if she gives it the go ahead hehe, enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will be taking a good look into those positions and start ticking them off with my OH :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sex isnt a tick list or list of tasks to complete. Just enjoy it?

4 Likes

I also feel that having sex as a list to tick off just pushes you to expect more and more every time until the basics aren’t as fun anymore and you spiral

1 Like

My wife and I played app x confessions and now have a big list of mutual things we need to work through.

When we first started playing it, it was great and we worked through a few amazing new things.

Then life got busy and we went back to our fantastic easy to go through regular routine.

Would still be nice to tick of the other things on the list at some point though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like