What’s the deal with condom push back?

Personally I don’t mind a condom…with a cock ring and the right person I can be edged for a long time. I’ve not used one for an age and if I asked my wife I don’t think she’d be a fan.

1 Like

Why are people not more concerned about heart disease , lung cancer or liver problems?
I don’t have the stats but I’m guessing these are far bigger issues than STDs. Simple fact is many people put short term pleasure ahead of possible long term health issues.

5 Likes

Thanks all for your support and giving me the confidence to lay down the law!

I have told one regular partner who I was already barebacking with that I’ve changed my mind and condoms are now non-negotiable and he quickly fell into line!

Next time I’ll get my whip out!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Much love and appreciation :two_hearts:

Lulu

5 Likes

… but reading @Luna 's post above , i guess the difference here is impacting someone else’s health

Go girl!

Whilst I’m not sticking up for the men, i would say no matter what brand or style if condoms worn, nothing feels as good as without them! But at the end of the day, your the bouncer and you decide who’s getting in or not…

4 Likes

I think if the whips coming out we need to form a queue. @Luna

2 Likes

Keeping them in your wallet isn’t the best practice. They can easily get damaged

1 Like

After finding out I was allergic to them back in the 80’s I didn’t use them afterwards. I think it was the spermicide being honest. And oral sex with a condom was unheard of back then.

Know there’s alot more choice in condoms out there now. So at that time it was a case of finding other ways to pleasure each other and being honest found it very educational in my sexual journey.

I never liked them anyway found out they killed the moment so to speak neither did my partner…said it was like “having a bath with wellies on” so went on the oral contraceptive pill…but still preferred foreplay to penetrative sex for a good 30+ years.

I do understand why people would rather not use them…but your sexual health comes first and it’s your body… your choices. You can’t tell if someone is a carrier of any STI’s and especially Herpes once you have it that’s it…a lifelong worry. Could tell you some right horror stories…

It’s so not worth the risk…enjoy yourself…stick to your decisions.

5 Likes

I think you need to set expectations earlier, with a big obvious “I absolutely will not sleep with anyone without a condom, no exceptions, don’t even contact me if you dislike condoms” in your online dating profile (or in person the first time things look like they might be even remotely getting to even the kissing stage)

I absolutely hate this topic.

Why because i had my first really good sex dream last night not had one for ages and what happens all i can say is that all this condom talk ruined my sex dream​:joy: Condoms great in real world Condoms in dreams not needed. It was kind of a good dream with her putting the condom on.

1 Like

I found women saying they were on the pill when I pulled out a rubber . Many years ago during the 9 years between wives . Many of those were short term or very short term sexual encounters . At that time I was much less worried about STDs than getting a phone call saying they were pregnant . In my earliest days I think I used enough rubbers , that if they were made out of rubber they could have been recycled into a nice set of tires for my car .

1 Like

Yeah! Good for you @Luna ! :muscle: :ok_hand:
Honestly - I’m a guy and condoms are the easiest possible form of contraception and safety.
I’ve had a few girlfriends that were on the pill for a limited amount of time - two of them had an awful experience with it, so we canned that straight away.
I’m not knocking the pill - everyone’s choice - but I’m a fan of the simplest and easiest route and try and avoid any medication as much as possible (these days)
If a guy won’t wear the rubber - he should get bounced!
:rofl:

1 Like

Guys don’t like the feeling of them - according to my boyfriend - I don’t like them either but am in a long term relationship.

Never feel pressured into not using one, them saying they are tested doesn’t mean anything.

2 Likes

Luna,

Have you considered using a female condom? I am a gay man and while they weren’t perfect for anal sex both my ex and myself found them much joy enjoyable. Just a thought. I do agree the guy should bring them. They should at least anticipate it. I have read in the gay community guys know with prep hiv isn’t being transmitted. Still have to worry about std’s. My husband and I have been together 22 years so we don’t use condoms, but if I were single I would expect to have to use them. I used to get condoms from some of the lgbtq organizations and I had candy dishes with condoms in several rooms. Being a bottom it put me at a higher risk for hiv. I never got any which was lucky on my part as I was with a lot of of guys, I lost count after 475.

2 Likes

What I found interesting and somewhat amusing is several women I know that are single and over 60 and sexually inactive carry condoms “just in case” they get lucky . I reminded them to replace them regularly , I think being beat up in their purses might beat them up pretty quickly .

1 Like

I’m really surprised by your experience. I thought everyone was smarter than this and that (unless in a long term relationship) condoms we’re the sensible way to protect yourself and those you were with. I get that sex feels better without but taking the risk of an std is sheer stupidity.

1 Like