What’s your go to pubic hairstyle?

Fully shaven or waxed

2 Likes

Trimmed short as possible for me, and like a partner to be trimmed - can’t stand getting loose hairs in the mouth ruining the flow of things!!

4 Likes

Shaved for me, I prefer it like that

3 Likes

Waxed bare, but about once a year I miss it and grow back a short high leg bikini for about a month. No idea why.
I find shaved too spiky :frowning: Wish I could get away with it as it would be so quick and cheap!

3 Likes

completely bare - forever - had it removed with laser.

2 Likes

Shaved for me, not a fan of hairy balls :rofl:

4 Likes

@mpmadonia ooo what was your experience like? And how long did it take? This sounds cool!

1 Like

Bold balls and trimmed short on top

1 Like

Hollywood :clapper:

Currently in the process of laser hair removal which is going well so far :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity I’m so excited by this as an idea as it never really came to mind haha. Being bare is great, and it sounds such a good idea

2 Likes

I’m very excited for it to be complete and not have to worry! It’s a much longer process than I originally thought as you need at least 6 sessions and have to wait 6-8 weeks between sessions. I’ve only had 3 so far, but definitely noticed a reduction. Its a weird sensation but for me doesn’t hurt, and it’s super quick so not very inconvenient! I’ve been reading up a lot about the at home ones as I know that too-up sessions are often required in the future, and I’m wondering if that will be a more affordable option :woman_shrugging:t2:

Would be interested to hear @mpmadonia’s experience and anyone else that’s had it done too!

3 Likes

If anyone else was interested in styles like I have, I know Lovehoney actually sell this.

image.

I don’t own this one but I use something similar.

I’m quite surprised LH don’t sell something like these stencils below, I know my martini triangle would be so much easier to maintain with one of these and I’m sure many others would love to try the heart shape :biting_lip: :heart:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/pander-to-me-products-only/257390/1310

I think I will definitely put this in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity 6-8 weeks in between :astonished: I assumed it would be like home IPL and it would be every 2 weeks.

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny the heart shape used to be my go to!

1 Like

Yes I’d love this

1 Like

@Bluepup - it’s been very easy - 6 visits so far and 75% reduction, a few more visits and it will all be gone. It’s taken about 8 months so far.

1 Like

@SexInTheCity - my experince virtually identical to yours. wouldn’t even call it painful, minor annoyance. way less painful than wxing which i did before.

1 Like

Hollywood for the OH and trimmed for me, tried the completely shaved myself at the OH’s request but due to irritation and ingrowing hairs(sorry) I had to give up and just trim regularly.

1 Like

I had a veet session last night so Completely smooth this morning , such a nice feeling :blush:

3 Likes

I’m natural but trimmed. Wouldn’t mind going baldie, but OH likes the natural look.

1 Like