What’s your go to pubic hairstyle?

Been mostly waxed for a few years now. All being well, I’m going for some electrolysis after lockdown. Given how well my armpits have done over 15 years, I have high hopes.

4 Likes

Trimmed above, and smooth underneath. OH is smooth all year round. I use cream, missus shaves and moisturises.

2 Likes

Smooth as a billiard ball . If any hair at all , maybe a quarter inch max . As an old emergency medical tech. I have haunting memories of 60s / 70s where sometimes we needed an pair of goggles and a pair of shears to check out crotch injuries . Think big foot gynecology .

3 Likes

I like the look of a landing strip on ladies / me but the upkeep is tough and I just prefer the feeling of being smooth so I’ve been that way for year. Started shaving it but been waxed for ages now.

My hubby has also shaved it all for some time and been getting waxed also the last couple of years so no pubes on men is definitely my favorite now.

4 Likes

Completely smooth, front & back from naval down: wet shave at the moment, while saving / waiting for salons to be open again so I can get IPL permanent hair removal. No hair = more sensitive!

3 Likes

Landing strip that continues into treasure trail up my chest. Shaven balls, prefer the feel.
OH is au natural, but occasionally trims, has shaved all off for treat.

3 Likes

Currently needs a Mahosive man scape :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

On a woman I prefer no hair at all. Looks and feels great. Personally I keep it trimmed.

1 Like

I like to keep my balls smooth and have a landing strip so if I get hard during the day my shaft has a texture to rub on.

2 Likes

@Chaste_in_Sussex 100% agree completely smooth in every nook and cranny. Feels so sexy and so much more sensitive… IPL is the best!!!

3 Likes

Hollywood all the way. Get it all off. Can’t stand it on me! Hubby is usually well trimmed.

2 Likes

For me trimmed down. But got kind of a kink for the wife to have a full on bush '70’s style. I’ve mentioned it her and was happy to oblige for the most part (I mean it is pretty hairy - looks sexy as) but would like it bushier. Happy to take what she’s offering tho :yum:

2 Likes

Bit feral again at the minute, needs a good seeing to and shape up. Really need the wifes help the old crevice is a bit hairy also​:joy:

2 Likes

I myself (male 34yrs) never used to trim or do anything down until about 5 weeks ago and I really really regret not doing something sooner. Now my pubic hair is trimmed super short and shaved balls, base of penis and gooch.

My partner really prefers is like that now and makes oral much more enjoyable for her. Even get my balls sucked and gooch licked!

Oh her, ever inch smooth and shaven

1 Like

Tips to remove public hair for ladies at home.
Hate having hair down there but shaving never woks very well.
Not brave enough to go to a salon and get it waxed

Natural but trimmed. Tried shaving which was a disaster my follicles don’t agree with it :see_no_evil: and ive had a few waxes loved it afterwards and honestly not that painful ( I’ve had more pain from having my eyebrows threaded) but the upkeep was too much hassle. If I could manage smooth and pain/itch free at home I 100% would

3 Likes

Make sure you use a good quality razor- go for a men’s one that you can change the blades on. Change the blades when they start to get dull.

Use a good quality shave cream/gel. I recommend this: Lovehoney Oh! Round Wet Look Nipple Pasties - Lovehoney UK
Use it very liberally to add as much glide as possible. This massively reduces the chance of cuts/irritation/razor burn etc. I’ve not had a single issue with any irritation whatsoever with this gel.

Before you shave, make sure to trim down the hair you which to remove first to make shaving much easier and slicker. It also helps stop irritation.

Shave in either the bath or shower. Spend a while in there first to help open the hair follicles and help soften the hair a bit. Get the gel/cream and apply all over the area with a thick layer. Shave in the direction of the hair growth, rinsing the blade and area every few shaves to make sure there’s no hair in the way that’s come off. Keep applying the gel after each rinse. Once you’ve got the bulk of the hair off and only need to perfect your shave, you can go against the hair growth and shave any other direction. Make sure you’re still generous with the gel/cream and go slow to avoid any irritation or harm. Once you’ve done, rinse and clean the area and pat dry gently with a soft towel.

When you’ve got out of the bath/shower after drying, get a good quality hydrating and moisturising oil to apply. I personally use macadamia oil, but this is great too: Earthly Body Dare to be Bare Soothing Miracle Oil 30ml - Lovehoney UK
I use the oil generously and massage into the area to add back hydration and help look after the skin to avoid any issues with irritation. After that, I finally apply a decent layer of sudocrem for extra hydration.

Don’t wear any tight fitting clothes for a little while after shaving just to let the area heal and recover. I hope this all helps! :razor: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I started to shave pubes when I was younger and gradually removed more until I had a neat patch on top with the rest shaved. That was my style for a while but the last 2 years I’ve been removing it all by waxing and been smooth. I prefer it like this and expect it will stay this way.

It’s a while since I had a look, to be honest. Hang on a minute…

Mullet. :grin:

2 Likes

Business at the front, party at the back? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes