Hows your day been and what song would sum up your day today

Afternoon all hope you had a fantastic weekend :blush::blush:
Well ive had a gruler of a day at work today so what i want to know what song sums up your Monday :thinking::thinking:
Mine would have to be the boomtown rats,tell me why i dont like mondaysā€‹:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Deja Vu by Iron Maidenā€¦same old shit, different day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Being retired everyday is Schoolā€™s Out by Alice Cooper :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Retired but caring for the geandkids full time this week as its mid term.

'Here I Go Again. The Hollies

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got ā€˜call meā€™ by blondie suck in my head at the mo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rain Is Falling by ELO sums up my day! :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Dry Your Eyes Mate - The Streets. Itā€™s been one of those days

Canā€™t wait until 5pm where I can sit in the garden with a beer

1 Like

After 2 years on keeping it out of the house all four of us have tested positive for the bloody Covid over the last 3 weeks, the kids had no symptoms, the OH had mild symptoms and typically me being a man itā€™s ā€œThe End Of The Worldā€

3 Likes

Same here, worked in retail all through lockdown and thought iā€™d escaped it, but finally caught it in February, so maybe the Omicron version is more contagious. Had 3 jabs too.

2 Likes

@WillC yeah, work in distribution, classed as an essential worker so was at risk all the time as worked all the way through, fully stabbed too, 4th only 2 weeks back, on the vulnerable list, and as soon as we go ā€œback to normalā€ including sick pay and time off guess who gets it!! If this is what itā€™s like when youā€™re fully vaccinated Iā€™m grateful I didnā€™t catch it before.

2 Likes

Had to have a blood test.

Needle and the Damage Done. Neil Young.

3 Likes

No chance of a beer in a beer garden up here its peeing down :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:bloody cumbrian weater :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It literally started raining here on my second beer :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: well i guess @KentCouple1990 2 pints is better than none lol carnt remeber the last time i had a beer in a beer gardens up here its been freezing :rofl::rofl:

Thereā€™s 2 that will cover my current day / days ! Living on a prayer Bon jovi & U2 with or without you ! Possibly a few more but I think they sum up my current situation :+1:

1 Like

Taking my wife to hospital for her annual review with the Parkinsonā€™s consultant this afternoon. Symptoms are getting worse so weā€™re hoping for a miracle medication change.

I think Dr Robert by The Beatles is appropriate.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. Sending well wishes for your wifeā€™s appointment today, I hope it goes better than you expect.

Thank you.

We did get an additional medication so weā€™ll see if it improves matters.

This afternoonā€™s song is Donā€™t Stop Believing.

2 Likes

itā€™s been a while since by Staind

1 Like

Clean, Clean by Buggles cos i have done a lot of cleaning today!

1 Like